September 2010

Sorry!

MEP = Main Street Electrical Parade (@ Magic Kingdom): It's replacing Spectromagic for a while as the nighttime parade

Fantasmic! is at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Illuminations at Epcot.

I included the schedule for the two of those above. So, to summarize:

Magic Kingdom
9/19: Wishes @ 8 p.m.
9/20: Main Street Electrical Parade @ 8 p.m. and Wishes @ 9 p.m.
9/21: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
9/22: Wishes @ 8 p.m.
9/23: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
9/24: Main Street Electrical Parade @ 8 p.m. and Wishes @ 9 p.m.
9/25: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Epcot
Illuminations @ 9 p.m. every night

Disney's Hollywood Studios
9/19: Fantasmic @ 8 p.m.
9/23: Fantasmic @ 8 p.m.
9/25: Fantasmic @ 8 p.m.

:goodvibes

Isnt there a second fantasmic show at 9:30 next week?? only 6 more days!!!

I have missed this thread for 5 months!?!? Craziness! Myself, DH, DD2 and DD5 will be at Pop 9/18 - 9/26. Can't wait!! Bags are already packed, no kidding.

I will be contributing to a Pop Swap box the last day I am there with another DIS'er. The old swap box is missing, so she and I will start a new one. It is just a box of 'stuff' that we didn't use all of but don't want to take home so we pass on to another DIS'er for the next week. If you are interested in contributing, let me know.

5 more day!! Whoo hooo!!!

We finally fly in Wednesday morning! A whole year's worth of planning is about to pay off. I can't wait! Happy vacation to all you fellow September goers! :dance3:

I have missed this thread for 5 months!?!? Craziness! Myself, DH, DD2 and DD5 will be at Pop 9/18 - 9/26. Can't wait!! Bags are already packed, no kidding.

I will be contributing to a Pop Swap box the last day I am there with another DIS'er. The old swap box is missing, so she and I will start a new one. It is just a box of 'stuff' that we didn't use all of but don't want to take home so we pass on to another DIS'er for the next week. If you are interested in contributing, let me know.

5 more day!! Whoo hooo!!!

I'll be at Pop the same time as you and could find some things to add to box.

TinkerbellsMom0923, that would be great! Can I PM you with my contact information? The other DISer and I were planning to give each other a call the second to last day to see if we could meet in person, or just leave our items with the resort somewhere. I will leave stuff like shampoo, conditioner, sun block, my door decorations, baby wipes, etc.

thanks so much! I would rather pass this stuff on than toss it.

Leaving this Saturday (9/18)! Will be staying at GF (Sugarloaf concierge)for 1st time. Have stayed at GF in past but never Club Level hope we get nice view. The trip seemed like it was soo far off, but came up fast. DS now 6 is going to be dressed as Indiana Jones for Hallowishes. DD now 14 months and just started walking, DW and myself can wait to see here walking at WDW. Time sure flys. :)

is there anywhere in the online request that ask you your estimated arrival time? or a spot for request? thanks
The only requests I could make were ground floor, near transportation. I think there were choices for handicapped room and refrigd too. The est arrival and departure time are on there too.

TinkerbellsMom0923, that would be great! Can I PM you with my contact information? The other DISer and I were planning to give each other a call the second to last day to see if we could meet in person, or just leave our items with the resort somewhere. I will leave stuff like shampoo, conditioner, sun block, my door decorations, baby wipes, etc.

thanks so much! I would rather pass this stuff on than toss it.
Feel free to send me a PM or I'll send you one...

does anyone know how the crowds are???

We are leaving in 7 days (!!!!) and my sister is leaving in 2 days. We were just talking about our trips and were curious if the crowds were relative low or pretty high bc of FD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter