September 2010?

My family (DH, DS7, DG and myself) will be at the Wilderness Lodge from the 7th-15th

I'd love to do a DisMeet! I was thinking of making a thread to see if anyone was going to the first MNSSHP on the 14th? But I'm up for anytime and anyplace (just about :P)

~Zara

going 9/10 thru 9/16, undesided about MNSSHP. Lot of $$ for the 5 of us. Worried about the crowd on the 1st night (14th). Hoping the weather will not be too hot & humid. Staying at POR (1st time at POR)

Dec 2008-Ft Wilderness
Dec 2007-only MVMCP
Dec 2004-off site
May 2004- off site (1st Visit w/ DH and kids)
June 1986-villas (my 1st time)

I don't think so. Any ideas?

looks like our dates has changed and you are arriving the day we leave. We decided to do a cruise after with Carnival. I would love to have a meet they are so much fun.
Anyone up t meet at MK or Pop Century? which night would be best?

looks like our dates has changed and you are arriving the day we leave. We decided to do a cruise after with Carnival. I would love to have a meet they are so much fun.
Anyone up t meet at MK or Pop Century? which night would be best?

It looks like you're leaving the day we arrive :guilty:

YAY I will be in Disney Sep 13-19. Would love to meet some DIS board members throughout my stay :cheer2: . Staying at PopCentury. Any one else????

YAY I will be in Disney Sep 13-19. Would love to meet some DIS board members throughout my stay :cheer2: . Staying at PopCentury. Any one else????

We're staying off property but would love to try and arrange a meet, maybe at the parks or DTD?

We're staying off property but would love to try and arrange a meet, maybe at the parks or DTD?

YAY :yay: Heading to DTD Tuesday during the day and MNSSHP in the evening? If not heres my schedule :lmao:

M: DHS
T: DTD
W: AK
T: MK
F: Epcot
S: MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter