September 2010?

Anyone got a meet going 9/8 - 9/13. Would love to meet up with some fellow DISers.

We will be at DTD that night but we might be able to head over after dinner depending on what time you guys plan on meeting up?

That would be awesome. Ibelieve we both are goen to be at Epcot the same day so maybe if you are goen then? If not I will be in DTD on Tuesday during the day :goodvibes

We have the same dates as you. We are at Bay Lake Towers.

Cool! I love going in early Sept. I've been twice before during this time and always have a great trip.
I'll be sporting some lime green- be sure to say hi if you see us!

Anyone got a meet going 9/8 - 9/13. Would love to meet up with some fellow DISers.

I don't think there's a meet scheduled, but I'll be there during those times. Hope to see some DISers around the parks!

Cool! I love going in early Sept. I've been twice before during this time and always have a great trip.
I'll be sporting some lime green- be sure to say hi if you see us!

I don't think there's a meet scheduled, but I'll be there during those times. Hope to see some DISers around the parks!

Sept. & Dec. are our favorite times to be at Disney.

I will be there from 9/4-9/10, staying at AKV-Kidani:banana:. Who wants to meet? Let me know.

Sherry-n-NY

Ok...so I'm late to the party...as usual...:confused3

Anyway, we'll be at WL Sept. 17th and 18th, and at Saratoga Springs the 19th - 28th.

We'd love to meet up with fellow DISers.

Here's a rough schedule:

Sept. 17th - California Grill for dinner
Sept. 18th - Whispering Canyon - Breakfast, 1900 Park Fair - Dinner
Sept. 20th - Donald's Safari Breakfast
Sept. 22nd - Coral Reef -Lunch
Sept. 23rd - MNSSHP/LTT - Dinner

Other than that, I don't have any plans, but we'd love to meet some of you.

I will be there from 9/4-9/10, staying at AKV-Kidani:banana:. Who wants to meet? Let me know.

Sherry-n-NY

We'll be in WDW those dates, too! I'm sticking our park days at the end of this post, maybe we'll run into each other.

Will be there the 8th-14th @ the Poly. Hope to meet some fellow DISers there!! :cool1:

We're at the Poly, too. Sept 5-12, hope to see you around :cool2:

I'll be at Pop with my BF from 9/2 - 9/7, are there any plans during this time?

I don't know of any plans or a meet, but here are our park days in case the coincide with anyone else's:
Sunday 9/5 MK in evening for EMH
Monday 9/6 MK
Tuesday 9/7 Epcot
Wednesday 9/8 Studios
Thursday 9/9 AK
Friday 9/10 Studios
Saturday 9/11 Mk in the morning, Epcot evening
Sunday 9/12 Epcot for a little bit before going home. :sad1:

I don't know of any plans or a meet, but here are our park days in case the coincide with anyone else's:

We're doing this too! Also there is someone from AZ in the PTR who is going to MK for EMH.

We'll be in WDW those dates, too! I'm sticking our park days at the end of this post, maybe we'll run into each other.

We're at the Poly, too. Sept 5-12, hope to see you around :cool2:

Monday 9/6 MK
Tuesday 9/7 Epcot
Wednesday 9/8 Studios
Thursday 9/9 AK
Friday 9/10 Studios
Saturday 9/11 Mk in the morning, Epcot evening
Sunday 9/12 Epcot for a little bit before going home. :sad1:

We are very similar in our plans. We are at MK the 5th and 6th, Epcot the 7th,Studio's on the 10th, the 11th Epcot for the evening. We are also coming flying home on the 12th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter