September 2011 - The Planning Has Started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed our dates this am to take advantage of the 35% discount on Deluxe Resorts so we will now be staying Sept 26-Oct 2 instead of Sept 29 -Oct 5, still at the Contemporary

We will be in CSR during Sept 18-23. This trip is for our daughter's 25th birthday (& cancer free) on Sept 21. This will also be her husband's first trip to WDW.

we can be removed from the list. we have changed back to November. thanks though!! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL vacation!!!

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows about the new discounts that are out:

Valid for stays select nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11.

Save up to 35% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11.

Save 15% at All Star Movies
Save 20% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
Save 25% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort

Save 30% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Save up to 40% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 8/16/11-10/1/11.

Save 20% at All Star Movies
Save 25% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
Save 30% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort

Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 40% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Discount Code: The following code can be used for obtaining these discounts by calling Disney directly, or by contacting Dreams Unlimited Travel.

SMP
YW3
This discount must be booked from 1/3/11 to 3/27/11. Discounted rates available most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11. There is a limited number of rooms available for this discount. There may be a minimum length of stay requirement for Friday or Saturday arrivals. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.

They are not posted on the WDW site yet, but I just called and was able to use the YW3 code with no problem!

So you can change me to the Caribbean Beach Resort and the Polynesian!! :cool1: (Same dates)

We are now doing 5 nights at CBR with free dining and 4 nights at the Poly with a room discount!!

We have a Grand Gathering planned at POFQ, and we all got free dining:woohoo:

So far we have 13 people coming from Cozumel, and our family is the only one of the group who has ever been.

There are a few other families wanting to join us - but they missed out on the free dining:mad:

Count us in!!! We will be at CSR Sept 24- Oct 2!!!! Free dining!!! :cool1:

Celebrating DD's 7th birthday!!! princess:
(And the WDW 40th Anniversary is the same day!)

We are going to be at Vero Beach Sept. 15 - 18 and Tree House Villas Sept. 18 - 24. At least this is the current working plan!

I'm in!!

We booked yesterday so it's official!

We will be at Contemporary from 9/16 - 9/23!

:banana:

I'm in too.:banana: Sept 2011. With Free Dining :banana: Now does anyone know when Sept 2011 park hours will be out.:confused3
P.S. I didn't realize you can start a Pre-Trip report as soon as you book. Now, I have something else I can do WDW trip related.

We'll be there September 3-17 for our FIRST TRIP!!!! One week at BCV (9/3-10) and one at OKW (9/10-17). Also DHs birthday is midtrip (9/11).

We are headed down for our 5th trip Sept 17-24. Trying CSR for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter