September 2015 Countdown!

You're gonna be in our neck of the woods tomorrow! We are flying in tomorrow morning and staying at Grand Floridian for the week. I may not sleep at all tonight. Have a wonderful trip!

I was supposed to fly out overnight and arrive in Atlanta at 6:45 am. My flight was cancelled and the next earliest flight isn't until 10 AM, meaning I won't get into my sister's until around 8PM :(

I was supposed to fly out overnight and arrive in Atlanta at 6:45 am. My flight was cancelled and the next earliest flight isn't until 10 AM, meaning I won't get into my sister's until around 8PM :(
Sorry for ur delay but hope u still have a good time.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I hope everything works out still!

So I'm already planning another trip in May for my birthday. It'll be a short weekend trip, but a trip nonetheless! And in other news, I may be working at the Disney Store this holiday season! I had a great interview yesterday! The manager who interviewed me is super nice and she's going to talk to the other managers who also adore me and will see if I need another interview or go straight to paperwork. I'm not trying to count my chickens before they hatch, but I wanted to share the news! They really love me there and the manager who interviewed me would really like me to be a permanent CM in January so long as I prove myself which would be awesome! :goodvibes

We are in the air right now. Flight was delayed a little, but now scheduled to arrive only 20 minutes late. Everything is going smoothly so far except DD (18-mos) won't stop crying. We are getting some looks. She needs to just fall asleep.

Heard the weather is gloomy today in Orlando. Hoping things get better starting tomorrow.

5 hours until Citrico's. Can't wait.

Last edited:
We are in the air right now. Flight was delayed a little, but now scheduled to arrive only 20 minutes late. Everything is going smoothly so far except DD (18-mos) won't stop crying. We are getting some looks. She needs to just fall asleep.

Heard the weather is gloomy today in Orlando. Hoping things get better starting tomorrow.

5 hours until Citrico's. Can't wait.
enjoy and hopefully u get her to sleep.

leaving after DH work and DS golf practice to head to Baltimore to stay overnight before flying out tomorow morning!! this time tomorrow we will be landing at MCO!!

Ahhhhhh! I'm leaving tomorrow :flower1:

I'll be jetting over the atlantic to the arms of Orlando, WDW and Universal. I'm so excited I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight!

We don't leave until the 27th, arrive on the 28th (driving from Ontario) and first park day is on the 29th. Feels like forever to wait.

Just getting over the flu (started last Monday) and super spacey so instead of working, I'm playing on here. Thankfully boss is in a meeting outside of the office.

Three more sleeps until I meet up with with part of my family for a week of making more :tinker:Disney memories! I can't wait pluto::mickeyjum!

Day 6, 5 more to go. I'm exhausted". Haven't spent much time at the Poly. Days are at the parks, nights out at dinner shows or the parks. Last nights MNSSHP was sold out! Ride times were next to nothing, but trick or treat lines were a little long. Shows and parade was wonderful. We ate at BOG for the first tie. It was OK. Won't be in a rush to get that Dessie again any tie soon. Just left Spirit of Aloha dinner show. It was nice. Weather is great. Barely any rain. Maximum an hour per day. Parks are more crowded than I expected. Magic Kingdom the most. Monorails has been barely functioning. That is my one complaint....oh, and trailers end dinner! Yuck!! Bbq was got. Chefs de France excellent. Character breakfasts are good. All in all, so far so good. Time for me to get to bed. 7am comes quickly!!

Day 6, 5 more to go. I'm exhausted". Haven't spent much time at the Poly. Days are at the parks, nights out at dinner shows or the parks. Last nights MNSSHP was sold out! Ride times were next to nothing, but trick or treat lines were a little long. Shows and parade was wonderful. We ate at BOG for the first tie. It was OK. Won't be in a rush to get that Dessie again any tie soon. Just left Spirit of Aloha dinner show. It was nice. Weather is great. Barely any rain. Maximum an hour per day. Parks are more crowded than I expected. Magic Kingdom the most. Monorails has been barely functioning. That is my one complaint....oh, and trailers end dinner! Yuck!! Bbq was got. Chefs de France excellent. Character breakfasts are good. All in all, so far so good. Time for me to get to bed. 7am comes quickly!!
Glad ur having a great time. Yes you never come to Disney for rest!! Lol

So sad our trip is over :( 9 nights seemed like such a long time when I booked it but it flew by! Already planning a return trip for my 35th birthday in October 2017.

We're back now, I've been in my post-Disney vacation depression since Sunday. :sad2:

I'm already trying to find a way to fit in a WDW trip next year for the MNSSHP. It went by so quickly and we had so many magical moments. I'm never happier than when I'm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter