**September 2019**

Me too. Just about lost it when I saw tropical depressions they are tracking. I will be checking every day!
please post if you hear anything. When are you leaving? We leave the 26th. I think I will start tracking soon. (not that I haven't already!)

3 more sleeps! We are all packed and suitcases are hidden in the basement! I found a Tinkerbell Happy Halloween card that I will use as an invitation to the Halloween Party. DD's Sally ears, Dress and magic band will be her first Tinkerbell gift. Will have everything on the counter waiting for her. We have to be at the airport at 6am, so we will wake her up, surprise her then go!! I can't wait!! We are watching the storms, but at this point it is what it is! We have our raincoats packed!

I'm at the point now where I feel like I just have forgotten to do something major, or that there are a million little things I'm forgetting too! This is my first real vacation since our honeymoon (10 years ago), my first trip to Disney in 15 years and my first trip longer than 2 days with having kids! Will most likely have to Uber to a Target at some point for all the things I forget to pack lol

Ok September family, am I crazy to try and do Hoop De Do Review last minute? I have never been but DH would love to try it. We leave Saturday am and only sunday night would work based on park plans. Is it worth it? Does it sell out fast? Alternative would be book for our Feb trip instead. Any info would be appreciated

Ok September family, am I crazy to try and do Hoop De Do Review last minute? I have never been but DH would love to try it. We leave Saturday am and only sunday night would work based on park plans. Is it worth it? Does it sell out fast? Alternative would be book for our Feb trip instead. Any info would be appreciated
HDDR was one of my favorite memories from our last trip. The cast was amazing and came over to our table to chat with and even danced with my son. They ended up picking him to do one of the parts in the show. The food was good, and we had an amazing time. I’m not sure about it selling out, but I do believe seating is picking in order of when you made your ADR. If you guys enjoy dinner shows I would recommend it. It’s a must do for us.

Last edited:
I will catch up on the thread tomorrow - just had to check in to say we had an amazing vacation <3 Flights of Passage was a WALK ON. I wish I could always go when there was a hurricane near miss!!

I will post some reviews tomorrow too - but I just had to hop on and say hi. Oh and SWGE was awesome!

I will catch up on the thread tomorrow - just had to check in to say we had an amazing vacation <3 Flights of Passage was a WALK ON. I wish I could always go when there was a hurricane near miss!!

I will post some reviews tomorrow too - but I just had to hop on and say hi. Oh and SWGE was awesome!

Glad to hear your vacation went well. I am hoping us Sept-Enders have just an amazing one as well.

I’m at 15 days now. I keep checking my plans and re-checking. I haven’t started packing yet, but I have lists made and lots of stuff put to the side. Now, I’m keeping track of wait times for the Millennium Falcon ride to gauge when the best time to ride is.

We’re doing it on the Sunday the 15th! It’ll be my first time. One of the things I’m most looking forward to!

HDDR was one of my favorite memories from our last trip. The cast was amazing and came over to our table to chat with and even danced with my son. They ended up picking him to do one of the parts in the show. The food was good, and we had an amazing time. I’m not sure about it selling out, but I do believe seating is picking in order of when you made your ADR. If you guys enjoy dinner shows I would recommend it. It’s a must do for us.

A couple pictures :)
View attachment 434553View attachment 434552

+1

@FinnsMom7 - I also highly recommend trying to do this. Quintessential Disney family fun.
We did it on our last WDW trip... I splurged for the premium seats as my FiL was with us and I know he likes the attention - seriously, the best money I ever spent at Disney.

If you can't swing it this trip, I would definitely plan for your next trip - IMHO :)

Have fun!

I am so glad all your Dorian vacationers are coming back super happy with the wait times. I know yall were scared but I'm glad yall took the chance!

I went to HDD in 1986 for the first time and again last year. I appreciated the jokes more when I was (much) younger but it still was fun as an adult. The last time I felt the server rushed us and was inattentive so maybe that was a major difference. Both times however the food was awesome as I love fried chicken. I have Southern genes in a Northern location!

We’re doing it on the Sunday the 15th! It’ll be my first time. One of the things I’m most looking forward to!
Well if I am able to add it we will be there the same night!! Guess work better be quiet tomorrow so I can research and decide!!

+1

@FinnsMom7 - I also highly recommend trying to do this. Quintessential Disney family fun.
We did it on our last WDW trip... I splurged for the premium seats as my FiL was with us and I know he likes the attention - seriously, the best money I ever spent at Disney.

If you can't swing it this trip, I would definitely plan for your next trip - IMHO :)

Have fun!
I went to HDD in 1986 for the first time and again last year. I appreciated the jokes more when I was (much) younger but it still was fun as an adult. The last time I felt the server rushed us and was inattentive so maybe that was a major difference. Both times however the food was awesome as I love fried chicken. I have Southern genes in a Northern location!
Ok welp looks like we are going 9/15!! So excited DH is very happy I was able to book. We have AK that day so will head to hotel around 5 relax a little and uber over for 730ish I guess. Will see logistics tomorrow on what works best

Ahhh I haven't been letting myself watch

I have been watching it and it seems like storms in the next 5 days are very unlikely. I wouldn't worry about it yet. My trip is in a week and a half and it looks promising it will be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter