September 3, 2018 Disney Dream, 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise

Welcome to the group IreneR! I think the next best step would be for everyone to post or send me a message with your information for anyone that wants to be in the fish extender. I'll put mine below for example. You can put as little or as much information that you feel comfortable with, I know there were people that put a ton of information and people that put the bare minimum for my last fish extender. The only information that is definitely needed is 1. how many people in your stateroom, 2. what stateroom you are in by sailing date, and 3. what groups you want to be in.

1. Last name and Stateroom (GTY can be put down and changed later) = Chadwick/Dienes, Stateroom #2010
2. What Groups you would like to be in, options are A. Main Fish Extender Group, B. Adult-only Fish Extender Group (You can have kids in your stateroom, but the adults will be the only ones receiving gifts in this category if you join), C. Ornament Group, and D. Magnet Group (These are the categories I have seen on other fish extenders, if anyone has a different suggestion please let me know and we can change it to whatever everyone feels is best, we can do groups of 5 or 10 also depending on what everyone wants.) = A/B/C/D
3. First Names and Adult or Age of Child (If you don't want to put First Name or Age, just put First Initial and approximate age, like in pre-teen group et cetera for most appropriate gifts) = Ashley Chadwick (Adult), Angela Dienes (Adult)
4. Any Celebrations and if this is anyone's first cruise = Mom's Birthday, Angela
5. Favorite Character(s) of each person = Ashley (Jack Sparrow, Simba, Mulan), Angela (Piglet, Pooh Bear, Olaf)
6. Allergies, if you would prefer no candy/drinks at all, anything else that your group should know = No allergies and no special requests
7. Any Suggestions for any changes to the group/fish extender, I've only done one fish extender before and I've done some research but we can change anything to make it fit our group better. Usually the groups are named after Disney characters as well, I can pick random ones for the groups unless anyone has any suggestions. Finally, on my last fish extender they ordered glow-in-the-dark bracelets for everyone that said Disney Dream Halloween on the High Seas and the cruise date, if this is something anyone is interested in I can do some research into it. I know we were charged 1.00 for each bracelet including shipping so I don't think they cost that much to order.

I'm not in an expert in fish extenders, but I do know a lot about Disney in general, this will be my third Disney cruise but I have been to Disney World over 40 times so let me know if I can help answer any questions regarding anything. We are doing the park-n-cruise before the cruise and doing the Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party afterwards, and I'll be going on my 4th cruise out of New York in November with my dad. The only suggestion I definitely would like to make is to look into Sam's club and other discount stores gift cards. We always pay for our trips with them because Sam's club gives a percentage off on Disney gift cards that can be applied towards your balance. Just make sure you won't be cancelling and hold onto the cards until your cruise date, because if you cancel your trip it does get returned to the original gift card. They offer increments of 150 for 142.98 for a savings of 4.68% and 500 for 484.98 for a savings of 3%, so for going through a little bit of extra work you can have your vacation for 4.68% off (a savings of almost a 100 dollars on a 2k cruise) plus any other offers you might already have, such as the placeholder or travel agency specials. We even use gift cards to apply to the account for prepaid gratuities and on-board purchases.

Hello! We are officially PIF for our Sep3 Disney cruise !! First time cruisers... Was a fish extender group set up? I have 2 boys (7,3) that I would like to do this with.

Hi everyone! If anyone is interested.. there is a Facebook group that is named Disney Dream September 3, 2018. Its for the people that are going on that cruise. There are also some fish extender groups there. With guidelines and all we need to know about it. Since we are mostly newbies to FE. I thought that was a great idea :) I joined a FE group and there is plenty of space left :) Happ. Is this group on Facebook still open? I searched It but nothing came up? Thanks.

Hello! We are officially PIF for our Sep3 Disney cruise !! First time cruisers... Was a fish extender group set up? I have 2 boys (7,3) that I would like to do this with.
Hi. If you haven't found anyone to switch with, we would love too. I have a 5 year old boy and 1 yr. Girl. We are also first time cruisers so not entirely sure what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter