September 4th (2004) Disney Magic Cruise List

When we rebooked while onboard I just left Donna a voicemail message letting her know what I was looking for. She called me back and left a message with the informaiton. I returned her call and went over a few things and rebooked with the discount and onboard credit! Was convenient for us and we didn't have to wait in lines.

Just got our plane fares from Atlanta down to Orlando on 9/3 Reserved a room for Pop Century the night before the cruise. Love to just putter around WDW the night before and start getting into the Disney mood. We will also be staying two nights at WDW after the cruise.

we are from and have family in orlando so we dont do the whole disney thing. but i would love to just spend 7 days at one of the resorts andjustt relax...i wish sept 4 was sooner!

We'll be driving up (from SW FL) on Thursday or Friday and then spending the Saturday afterwards at the parks. We always spend our last day kind of just wandering theu Downtown Disney and heading home after lunch.

Tony--

Are you guys Annual Passholders? We have been since 97 and are usually at Disney at least twice a month. If you are, we may have already met! :D

We're actually seasonal passholders - we try to avoid the crowds so we don't go during the blackout dates anyway.
We try to get up at least twice a year - in May & September but we just did the Wonder in Feb and May is going to be a litle crazy for us so we may just have to wait until the fall.

we are sooo excited thats we are almost to the 150 day mark..woohoo...we will probably be the only couple without kids but plan to have fun...!cant wait to see everyone!

Amy--

You won't be the only couple without children! :)

In fact, in my experience there has always been a substantial number of couples onboard without children.

well, that makes me feel better. i was hoping there would be more people on this thread. perhaps as we get closer to Sept!

Though we have a 14 yo, it will just be DW and I on this cruise, so we too will be on the cruise without kids.

In my opinion, one of the great things about Disney Cruise Line is that they aim to build a cruise experience for all individuals regardless of age or family structure. Disney looks after all groups, be they toddlers, teenagers, young-adults, parents, or grandparents!

After sailing with DCL four times, you definitely do not need kids to have an outstanding time.

well paul and wife, we will also be there without kids...it gonna be soooo much fun

Just letting you know that my countdown now shows less than 3500 hours!!! :)

yes 147 days...we are past the 150 day mark now..woohoo..my change jar is definitely growing..woohoo

Since we are going the day before, our countdown is now below 140 days!!!! Less than 3400 hours, too!! :) :)

come on people, where are the cruisers? i thought for sure there would be more of us..i dont mind having an empty boatt:Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny: :hyper: :wave2: :yo-yo: :wave:

Countdown Central shows 130 days on our countdown (3133 hours FWIW, LOL!)

Sorry, I have way too much other junk occupying my time right now.

I wish I could be cruisin everyday. hakuna matata!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter