September 4th, 2023 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay) ~DVC Member's Cruise~

DisneyBand+ ordering is now working. Shipping is to US addresses only and they don't offer pickup at the terminal. I've seen one report of Microsoft Edge throwing an error, that person switched to Chrome and was able to order.

There are three DCL exclusive designs available. The others available match the current selection of MagicBand+ designs available if you have an upcoming WDW Resort Reservation (or new/renewed WDW AP). Pre-cruise pricing is the same as pre-arrival pricing for WDW Resort Reservations ($24.99 for solid color bands, $34.99 for graphic bands).

Here are the DCL exclusive designs (the Wish design is reportedly exclusive to Disney Wish sailings).
1690369174206.png

We are Pearl and have boarding group 2. :boat:
Where is the link to purchase a Wish MB+?
I did figure it out. You have to connect each guest in the room, and THEN you can order them! :thumbsup2

Question…are these useful in WDW as well?

In the past, I have organized a “Local or regional Candy or Treat” exchange. For instance, PA Folks could give something from Hershey, GA people gave peach hard candies, and I forget what area gave something called cheese straws. A small note identifying the treat is often included.

If you care to join, the treats would be one delivery to each cabin, with enough to share. Treats would be factory wrapped, not homemade.

Is anyone interested? I haven’t done this post Covid, but in the past, I did keep the groups under 10, and I would do the same now.
Who is interested?

Anyone else get the email to pre-order DVC cruise merchandise? If you read the details it says there will not be DVC member cruise specific merchandise on the ship this year. This makes me so sad. I was really hoping for a Spirit Jersey. The only things showing on Shop Disney are two different men's tees. :(

Anyone else get the email to pre-order DVC cruise merchandise? If you read the details it says there will not be DVC member cruise specific merchandise on the ship this year. This makes me so sad. I was really hoping for a Spirit Jersey. The only things showing on Shop Disney are two different men's tees. :(
It was the same for the Alaska member cruise last September- no onboard merch,

Such a bummer. :/

I've heard so much about the member cruises that I'm afraid my expectations might be too high.
They are still wonderful cruises with all the special guests, programs, and gifts! I think the option to order ahead of time saves Disney from both packed gift shops (which were not fun as people would skip dinner to line up!) and unsold leftover merchandise. Those who want it can get it, and there are a lot more color and style options than were ever on board. Alaska did have a couple of autographed books related some of the presenters for sale, which was nice.

They are still wonderful cruises with all the special guests, programs, and gifts! I think the option to order ahead of time saves Disney from both packed gift shops (which were not fun as people would skip dinner to line up!) and unsold leftover merchandise. Those who want it can get it, and there are a lot more color and style options than were ever on board. Alaska did have a couple of autographed books related some of the presenters for sale, which was nice.
Am I missing something? All I see on the website is two tees.

Am I missing something? All I see on the website is two tees.
No, it is me not checking the current shirt options. I am sorry for the confusion! With the Alaska MC, there were several different color options, as well as long and short sleeves, I can’t remember if there was also a ladies style. Looks like this cruise the option is white short sleeves.

Last edited:
From the product details of the speaker:

Please note that Guests will receive only ONE speaker, depending on their sailing and product availability.
  • Guests sailing on a Silver Anniversary at Sea sailing, will receive the Limited Edition 25th Anniversary ship speaker while supplies last. If the inventory is out of stock, Guests will receive the standard Disney Cruise Line wireless ship speaker.
  • Guests sailing on cruises that are NOT Silver Anniversary at Sea sailings will receive the standard Disney Cruise Line wireless ship speaker.
The Member Cruise is still considered a Silver Anniversary at Sea sailing, so the first bullet point above will apply to those that pre-order one of the speakers.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/product/product-name?id=ITEM 1267

No, it is me not checking the current shirt options. I am sorry for the confusion! With the Alaska MC, there were several different color options, as well as long and short sleeves, I can’t remember if there was also a ladies style. Looks like this cruise the option is white short sleeves.

The t-shirt shown in black comes in multiple colors as well as different styles-- women's T, long sleeve, hoodie, sweat shirt, etc.

The t-shirt shown in black comes in multiple colors as well as different styles-- women's T, long sleeve, hoodie, sweat shirt, etc.
Thanks for this info - that is what I was expecting from Alaska, but for some reason I am not seeing the options in my app. Oh well. Good to know for those who are interested.

Oh - that's helpful. I didn't see that. Ordering a woman's tee just for me since my husband already ordered the white one.

Thanks for this info - that is what I was expecting from Alaska, but for some reason I am not seeing the options in my app. Oh well. Good to know for those who are interested.
I was able to see it on the computer but I had to click the tee and then the other options popped up. I didn't see it before because I didn't click on the item.

Since we are so close, I am restating this. If you do want to join, post here, and deadline will be August 15. Then please message me with your stateroom. On August 16, I will message all participants with the information.

I will keep the group(s) to 10 and under. Sometimes there are many participants, sometimes not.
This will be my last reminder! Sign ups close August 15!

I am adding this in case others are looking for pricing for Photo: Unlimited Digital Package. I did a search and couldn't find it on the web nor on Disboards so here it is...$194.95 pre-cruise. $229.95 onboard price.

E83E6575-5A61-49BC-9EFC-6AD6A7B4F278_1_105_c.jpeg

From the product details of the speaker:

Please note that Guests will receive only ONE speaker, depending on their sailing and product availability.
  • Guests sailing on a Silver Anniversary at Sea sailing, will receive the Limited Edition 25th Anniversary ship speaker while supplies last. If the inventory is out of stock, Guests will receive the standard Disney Cruise Line wireless ship speaker.
  • Guests sailing on cruises that are NOT Silver Anniversary at Sea sailings will receive the standard Disney Cruise Line wireless ship speaker.
The Member Cruise is still considered a Silver Anniversary at Sea sailing, so the first bullet point above will apply to those that pre-order one of the speakers.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/product/product-name?id=ITEM 1267
The section of the website where we are supposed to be able to order this among other things is called "Onboard Gifts" at the DCL website below the Disneyband+ link. It has never worked for me... and I just got off the phone with DCL Web Resolutions CM who informed me that "you guys (DVC member cruise) have not been able to access it...that's true". Bottom-line, she tried to order it for me but it was all sold out. Bummer! Sad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter