September Crowds?

I also got similar updates for my end of August dates. I figure that no matter how crowded or not it is, it will still be one of the slowest times of the year because many kids will just have started school. Also, since the pandemic, touring plans has definitely struggled with its predictions, and for good reason.

I wonder if TP planning “knows” the castmembers are finally getting some days off ( mixed with some mandatory day schedules) .
So maybe they are finally not blocked out on their Cast Calendar & finally get to visit & have some fun with their benefits .
Hopefully before October Halloween Nov/ Dec crowds .

So maybe they are finally not blocked out on their Cast Calendar & finally get to visit & have some fun with their benefits .
Hopefully before October Halloween Nov/ Dec crowds .
As a non-Florida CM, we haven't seen any blackout dates for a couple months, even for July 4th and Labor Day. We're just subject to Park Reservation availability. (I haven't compared our calendar to the public Park Reservation calendar, so I don't know how much we're restricted.) They're only posting 1-2 months at a time, though, so we can't book very far in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter