Serengeti safari

C

Captbligh

Hi all, would like some feedback on this attraction at Busch Gardens. Have heard the price is up to $30 pp, so.. kinda steep for my family of 4 in addition to our admission. Does anyone know how long the safari is and if it is worth it? I've also heard conflicts on booking it. BGT brochure says it can only be booked "in park" on the day your going, which would be difficult since we are taking the free shuttle (free with out flex tkts). The shuttle arrives a bit later than park opening time. Would the tour be sold out by then? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

DH and I did the safari last January, and had a great time. I think it lasted about 45 minutes or so. We were able to hand feed the giraffes, and also feed some other animals. Our guide would also hold a piece of food right near your face in order to "pose" a giraffe for a great photo opportunity! I booked the safari in advance - I think I called the week before, and was able to reserve space on the tour, and then pay for it that day (although you do have to give cc# to hold the reservation, and I think they reserve the right to charge you if you're a no show).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter