Seriously, can someone list the ACTUAL GAD FP rides as of right now?

braindew

Earning My Ears
OK, OK...I love all of the information on this topic...and I appreciate the link that everyone is referring to (oinc.net/disney/fastpass.php#GAD; titled Disney Untangled - FASTPASS and Rider Switch)

But, this websight refers to attractions that currently do not even have FP anymore. Can someone who has recently done the GAD FP list the attractions for Donald and Daisy at each park...a scan of the instructions Disney gives you would even be better :goodvibes.

We go in two weeks with 10 people and I am working on touring plans. here's what Disney says are FP attractions:

Currently, the following attractions offer Disney's FASTPASS Service:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park:

Primeval Whirl
Kilimanjaro Safaris
DINOSAUR
Kali River Rapids
Expedition Everest

Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park:

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Toy Story Mania!
Star Tours
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Magic Kingdom Theme Park:

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Jungle Cruise
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Peter Pan's Flight

Epcot Theme Park:

Mission: SPACE Pavilion
Test Track
"Honey, I Shrunk the Audience"
Maelstrom
Soarin'

As far as I can remember from last week, that list is spot on. We got a total of 6 rides from each park. 3 from each category. Combine that with regular FP's and child swaps and we had an unbelievable number of rides!! Keep in mind all 6 people getting the GAD FP's had to be present at the same time with their multi-day park tickets and a photo ID. Hope this helps.

I want to make sure I understand this. The rides that aren't even offered for FP right now, had the designated GAD FP machine available for use?

Those rides would be:

Magic Kingdom: Mickey's PhilharMagic, Stitch's Great Escape!
Epcot: Living with the Land
Disney's Hollywood Studios: Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show,Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Animal Kingdom: It's Tough to Be a Bug

Thanks...I do love that sight, but it is what made me post this to begin with. The list of attractions for GAD FPs includes attractionsthat are no longer FP anymore. I want to know what is going on right now...what rides are listed on Donald and Daisy. Does anyone have the list they were supplied?

Thanks...I do love that sight, but it is what made me post this to begin with. The list of attractions for GAD FPs includes attractionsthat are no longer FP anymore. I want to know what is going on right now...what rides are listed on Donald and Daisy. Does anyone have the list they were supplied?

The Donald and Daisy info is on there.
Magic Kingdom
Donald: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain
Daisy: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Jungle Cruise, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Stitch's Great Escape!
Epcot
Donald: Soarin', Test Track
Daisy: Honey, I Shrunk the Audience, Living with the Land, Maelstrom, Mission: SPACE
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Donald: Rock N Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Daisy: Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show, Star Tours, Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Animal Kingdom
Donald: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug (*), Kali River Rapids

What rides are you questioning that are not FP. You know Honey I Shrunk the Audience is down, so FP obvously will not be available for that, but thats it. Everything else is the same.

the * indicates rides which FP is rarely used. Like It's Tough to Be a Bug. Everything else on that list still has FP kiosks, they may not be in use everyday (depending on crowds) but they have them.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park: [/B]

Primeval Whirl
Kilimanjaro Safaris
DINOSAUR
Kali River Rapids
Expedition Everest

Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park:

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Toy Story Mania!
Star Tours
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Magic Kingdom Theme Park:

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Jungle Cruise
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Peter Pan's Flight

Epcot Theme Park:

Mission: SPACE Pavilion
Test Track
"Honey, I Shrunk the Audience"
Maelstrom
Soarin'

That list is NOT accurate. Disney's website has a reputation for being innaccurate, they don't maintain it as well as one woudl think. Disney has the abillity to do Fp at attractions not listed, they may not use them everyday (think ITBAB, Philharmagic, Living with the Land) but they do have them an use them from time to time depending on crowds. The only thing I have not seen open for FP in past 2 trips is ITBAB and it was open for GAD/Bday FP (Septembre 09 and Feb 10). Feb 10 trip Philharmagic and Living w/ the Land.

This one is from Allears and is a little bit better but still not 100% accurate, I noticed Stitch is missing in MK. Again it isn't used often (and I want to tell people not to waste their FP on it) but they do open it on busy days.

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Dinosaur - DinoLand USA
Expedition Everest - Asia - FASTPASS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Kali River Rapids - Asia
Kilimanjaro Safaris - Africa
It's Tough to Be a Bug - Tree of Life
Primeval Whirl - Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama

MAGIC KINGDOM - FASTPASS RECOMMENDED FOR ALL ATTRACTIONS
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Frontierland
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - Tomorrowland
Jungle Cruise - Adventureland
Mickey's PhilharMagic - Fantasyland
Peter Pan's Flight - Fantasyland
Space Mountain - Tomorrowland
Splash Mountain - Frontierland
Winnie the Pooh - Fantasyland

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Rock N Roller Coaster - FASTPASS RECOMMENDED
Star Tours
Tower of Terror - FASTPASS RECOMMENDED
Toy Story Midway Mania - FASTPASS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Voyage of The Little Mermaid

EPCOT
Soarin' - FASTPASS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Test Track - FASTPASS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Living with the Land
The Maelstrom
Mission: SPACE - FASTPASS RECOMMENDED

Let's be honest...the main rides are rock solid on all lists. We have been now 20 or so times, so we feel comfortable with our touring and FP usage. What I want to do (and would make our touring very enjoyable with 10 people) is to use our GAD FPs as much as possible and not stress about running around (or waiting in lines). This makes FP usage for the D-B ticket rides more important (use them or lose them so to speak). Of these, here are the "fence" rides that are on/off FP all the time:

AK: Kali River Rapids, Primevel Whirl, It's Tough to be a Bug
Epcot: Living with the Land
MK: Mickey's Philharmagic, Stitch's Great Escape (sorry, we have to do it with newbies)
DHS: Indiana Jones (I don't believe I have seen this FP for years), LMAESS, Voyage of Mermaid

Now, I understand the Disneyworld websight isn't historically "trustworthy"...but it aligns with the program Lines right now. There are a few people who have posted using the GAD FP recently, I am hoping they will sound off on what rides are available for sure. Thanks for the help everyone!

help me doconeill, you're my only hope...:darth:

Here I am. Learn, you will...:yoda:

Been a bit busy lately between work and coaching (I get to yell at a soccer team of ten year old girls tomorrow morning). So I'm not sure what questions are left to be answered.

YES, Disney offered GAD Fastpasses for attractions that no longer generally offer Fastpasses. Why, I don't know :) In general, if you find that the FP kiosk is not available, ask a CM. They will have some way to accommodate you. That is if the CM knows what the GAD FP is at least. :( For things like LMA, it might be seating in the VIP area, or something like that. At ITTBAB, I've heard they'll take you in the back way so you don't have to wait in the dark waiting area, etc.

However, in pretty much all of those cases, you generally don't need a FP anyways as those attractions are rarely full to begin with.

The list hasn't changed all year so far, and it pretty much didn't change last year at all (except of course if an attraction is down, you can't use it there, etc.). I'm assuming HISTA will be replaced by EO, but until someone confirms it from the park I can't say. I won't be back until December to do any on-premises investigation :(

Thanks for all of the help...you all have been very helpful. Believe it or not, I have been posting on other Disney forums for over ten years but just started "trolling" here after we became DVC members last year. This is my new favorite forum. Now, I need to decorate my signature:surfweb:

New question: When you swipe the card...lets say the "Donald" card, do you get printouts of FPs for everyone in your party? We will have 10 people (8 GAD vouchers). If they limit us to 6 per "swipe"...we will have to use two swipes for every ride. This will leave us with 2 leftovers. If they give out printed FPs then 2 people will get to ride again.:confused3

New question: When you swipe the card...lets say the "Donald" card, do you get printouts of FPs for everyone in your party? We will have 10 people (8 GAD vouchers). If they limit us to 6 per "swipe"...we will have to use two swipes for every ride. This will leave us with 2 leftovers. If they give out printed FPs then 2 people will get to ride again.:confused3

No, you get one FP per "swipe". Each member of your party gets their own card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter