Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Linda,

I love this design about the gramma loves her grandkids with the names. My parents are taking the entire family for all of our first trips with our own young kids. I would love to know if you can make a design with the following:
-inside the mickey face-Gramma & Grampa Boat Love Us
names on Lt ear- Erik Christopher
names on Rt ear Ashley, Kaitlyn
names below in order Lt to rt---Ali Kevin Tim Jeff Cindy

below can it say Our First Family Trip 2011"
We leave for all the excitement on 11/1/11

ok apparently because i am so new to this, I am not allowed to sent a link... it is your "Grand Gathering Family Design" that I love!! image 187
Hi there, here is your requests.:goodvibes

Hello,

I am new to DISboards and actually found you through google.

I just had my first daughter, Sarah Anne, on July 06, and we decided to do her room winnie the pooh & friends.

As I was looking for something different to write her name in her room I saw all your name fills.

I was wondering if you could do something nice for me that I can have it printed to put in her room. Could be a name fill with all carachters or something like that I dont know.

Thanks Again,

Cristiane

Good Afternoon, hope all is well. 30 days until our trip and was wondering if perhaps you had something you could share that would work for a t-shirt design for Mickey's Very MCP. I saw one you did for the Halloween Party that was a simple oval, something like that would be easy to cut out for a t-shirt. We are going in November and I'm trying to make shirts for 9 of ushttp://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Names are not necessary unless you want to add them, but something that says, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2011. Here is the list of names in case. I cannot thank you enough for all the designs, what a gift you have and so nice of you to share it with others!!

Mommy
Daddy
Chase
Deven
Gage
Kasia
Kristofer
Mom
Dad

THanks!!
Robin

I have been using your Disney Year character bubbles to make cupcake toppers for the grandkids. They're a huge hit - too bad I didn't think to take pictures of them! Is there any chance you have Peter Pan or the fairy Silvermist? No big hurry since I used you regular bubble designs this year.

Thank you!

Beautiful! Thank you so much for them. My daughters are going to be tickled pink!!

I have another question/request. Again - we aren't going until 2012, so are in no hurry at all. But I was hoping you might find time to do one more special design for us - like you did the adorable Eeyore one.

My DDs and I are going on a girls only trip. I ws wondering if you could come up with something with Goofy that says "Goofy's Girls" or something like that. We 3 are big Goofy lovers, and I thought it might be fun to have matching shirts when we see him.

Again, no hurry on us. . .I really do find your designs worth waiting for. They add a special touch of magic to our trips.

Hello. Could I please get an envelope and letter?

For envelope I would like Envelope Mickey & The Gang Bella.jpg with the name Sean

For the letter I would like the characters like Letter From Disney Pals Caleb.jpg but this is not Sean's first visit to Walt Disney World. I want to include the letter in a backpack that I have bought him and plan to fill with items for him to use on the plane and throughout our vacation. I plan to give this to him under the Christmas tree and thought he would be so excited if the letter was in the backpack as if the characters had given him the backpack.

I see you are set to leave on vacation and it is fine for this to wait till you get back as we are not leaving till 12/29.

Thanks again!

Hi

My girlfriend and I threw a last minute trip together to WDW next week and I know you are busy getting ready to go too, but I'd like to make us matching t-Shirts for MNSSHP on the 21st.

I like your Mikey and gang halloween (The one with the Boo over Mickey, Donald and Goofy. Could you make two please. Put Susan in the right ear and move 2011 to the left ear under MNSSHP. Do the same thing with Doris.

Hope that makes sense. Have a great trip next week and look for your designs and please stop us and say hello. We will be at Coronado Springs from the 20-25

Thanks so much...........Doris
Hi there, we'll be at CSR from the 18-23...we may cross paths...who knows.:cool1:Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you for my previous disigns, I love them! Could I get two more character meal covers from you? One for Ashlynn and another for Caden? We are eating at: CRT, 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Chef Mickeys, Garden Grille, and Crystal Palace.

Could I please also get this disign in Ashlynn:

We leave on November 1...thank you tons!!:flower3:

Thank you for my previous disigns, I love them! Could I get two more character meal covers from you? One for Ashlynn and another for Caden? We are eating at: CRT, 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Chef Mickeys, Garden Grille, and Crystal Palace.

Could I please also get this disign in Ashlynn:

We leave on November 1...thank you tons!!:flower3:
This would be my first character meal cover. I used some of the elements from my invitations. Hope this works for you.:goodvibes

Hi Linda,
I am knew to this and I dont know if I had previouly posted correctly my request.

I had requested my daughter's name fill with pooh & friends.

If I am not doing it correctly please let me know how I can do so.

Thanks again,

Cristiane

Hi Linda,
I am knew to this and I dont know if I had previouly posted correctly my request.

I had requested my daughter's name fill with pooh & friends.

If I am not doing it correctly please let me know how I can do so.

Thanks again,

Cristiane
Hi Christiane, you're the one with the new little one? I's like to do something a more special for you. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow morning (4 am:scared1:) I'll have something for you a day or so after I return.:goodvibes

Hi Christiane, you're the one with the new little one? I's like to do something a more special for you. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow morning (4 am:scared1:) I'll have something for you a day or so after I return.:goodvibes

Yes, that is me :thumbsup2
Thank you sooo much I am not in a hurry, I just wasn't sure if I was posting it correctly...

I hope you have a great trip!!!:wizard:

See ya when you come back!!

Linda,

Thanks so much for the great designs!. Wouldn't ya know, I would be sick with a stomach flu right before vacation. Feeling much better and jumped on this am to see if the designs were posted. Thank you.
Sorry I missed you before your flight. Have a great trip and will be sure to look for you and say hi and thank you in person if I can.

Doris :hug:

Hi Linda,

I am asking for 2 designs, and we're leaving for WDW and the Cruise on Nov. 10th. If you can't manage, I totally understand.

1)
a bubble character II
AmeneiroFamilyReunion2011.jpg

with the names LeeAnn, Richard, Trish, Matt, Aeryn, Zachary, Inae, Scott, Julian, Sebastien around the box on 3 sides.
And "It all started with a mouse" on the bottom
And inside the ears:
Currier
Cross
Venable

2)
bubble Character II
GrandGatheringfamilyDesign2Ryan'sMom.jpg

LeeAnn, Richard, Trish, Matt, Aeryn, Zachary, Inae, Scott, Julian, Sebastien for the ears
And "Disney Magic November 2011"

Thank you!
Inae (very excited for our second cruise!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter