Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, after digging through 2 feet of snow and having our first white Halloween ever, I'm back to designing. I'll be working on all the recent November reminders and then going back through my thread. Basically I'll be designing most of the day and will be posting in the late evening. You know what...I did finish Pochontas and thought it was posted. I'll check to make sure.:goodvibes

I am hoping to get one of these!

Hi LInda....I have also been away for two weeks on vacation..I might have missed this one....But I tried to look.
YOu asked that we post if we have nov trips.

number 2880 page 192

with the following:
Donald Duck - Dad
Tigger - Mom
Pluto - Nana
Mickey Mouse - Nathan
Pocahontas (new one!) - Natalie

November 2011

The one above is for a Nov trip.

AND ONLY if you can do this one (they leave on the 8th) - I have another Nov Trip for someone that just came up. NOt a big deal if you can't.

Dadu - Donald Duck
Didu - Daisy Duck
Mom - Minnie Mouse
Dhruv- Mickey Mouse
Pocahontas....Check post #3381...I'll get going on the rest.:goodvibes

AND ONLY if you can do this one (they leave on the 8th) - I have another Nov Trip for someone that just came up. NOt a big deal if you can't.

Dadu - Donald Duck
Didu - Daisy Duck
Mom - Minnie Mouse
Dhruv- Mickey Mouse
Is this the same design as yours?

Welcome back your designs are great!!!

I am a newb at making a request so here goes :) We are going November 17

#1. 2011 princess mickey chelsea.jpg is the design we like and can you make it for Princess Kaylee.

#2. 2011 princess mickey chelsea.jpg is the design we like but can it be in a light purple that will go with the princesses from your Disney Princesses Forever Dreaming Kayla.jpg and can you make it for Princess Megan.

We are planning to put these on a gray t-shirt so I hope the colors work ok.

#3. Character letter for each:
Letter_from__Princesses_3_Sava.html

#4 Stroller tag
with the Disney Faires for Kalyee and Megan?

Thanks so much for your time.
-Jose
Hi Jose, are you referring to the bubble color (which is the same pink)or the purple font and style?:confused3

Welcome back your designs are great!!!

I am a newb at making a request so here goes :) We are going November 17

#1. 2011 princess mickey chelsea.jpg is the design we like and can you make it for Princess Kaylee.

#2. 2011 princess mickey chelsea.jpg is the design we like but can it be in a light purple that will go with the princesses from your Disney Princesses Forever Dreaming Kayla.jpg and can you make it for Princess Megan.

We are planning to put these on a gray t-shirt so I hope the colors work ok.

#3. Character letter for each:
Letter_from__Princesses_3_Sava.html

#4 Stroller tag
with the Disney Faires for Kalyee and Megan?

Thanks so much for your time.
-Jose
Hi there, you seem to be going with a pink and purple theme which will look great on gray. I went ahead without your answer and created a new stroller tag for your girls. I can change anything if it's not what you were asking for. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi again, I thought I responded to your question....

Yes Mickey Bubble with dream ship.
I guess the Devine Family is fine...no need for all of the names on the shirt.

Thanks...sorry for they delay!
Hi Paula, so sorry for the confusion.:rolleyes1Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Shadowwryter...i'll try and describe best I can (I don't know how to share link:sad2:) Could you please..
Do your Alice in Wonderland Bubble Charactor (w/other characters as well) Saying
"Today is My UnBirthday" and another w/ "Today IS My Birthday"

We sooo appreciate it!

Can you do an Adventures by Disney invite for Brittany for the backstage Magic tour? It's a surprise trip for her and an invitation would be really cool. She's away at college and this will be a Dec 18th trip and a surprise to brighter her exam time :-) We want to give it to her next week if possible.

These journal covers are adorable! Could I get two? With the princesses and Mickey and Minnie?
A pink one for Cassie and a purple one for Ari
For their first Walt Disney World Vacation
Sept 16-25,2011

And one with classic Disney Characters for Sonia and one for Brittany for their Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic, Disneyland- Dec 17-23, 2011

These are just awesome.

Can you do an Adventures by Disney invite for Brittany for the backstage Magic tour? It's a surprise trip for her and an invitation would be really cool. She's away at college and this will be a Dec 18th trip and a surprise to brighter her exam time :-) We want to give it to her next week if possible.

These journal covers are adorable! Could I get two? With the princesses and Mickey and Minnie?
For their first Walt Disney World Vacation
Sept 16-25,2011

And one with classic Disney Characters for Sonia and one for Brittany for their Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic, Disneyland- Dec 17-23, 2011

These are just awesome.
Hi there, just finished your invitation but not sure which journal covers you are referring to. Need more info. TIA:goodvibes

Hi there, you seem to be going with a pink and purple theme which will look great on gray. I went ahead without your answer and created a new stroller tag for your girls. I can change anything if it's not what you were asking for. Here are your requests.

This is so awesome, Your guessed it right I meant the bubble color to be purple.

the stroller tag is so awesome, looks better than I had imagined (and I have a good imagination too :smile:)

I was wondering if you could swap out the princesses on Megan's ears for the ones you have on the following picture?

photo / X0L32LBA / _2__Disney_Princesses_Forever_.h t m l

I can't post url's so I hope you can see this right

your so awesome!!!

I was wondering if you could do mickey ears or a map with Disney Dream and Thanksgiving 2011 on it? I saw one I like but it won't let me post links on here.
I like this one
Dream 2011 itinerary mh
Here is our itinerary
Port Canaveral, Florida
Nassau
At Sea
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral, Florida

Thanks,
Lindsay

Thanks for making Brittany’s Backstage Magic invitation. Now, maybe a silly questions…Where can I find it?

This is more details for the journal covers.
Fairies with M&M and Ariel Journal Cover Jenelle 2.jpg

With the princesses and Mickey and Minnie if possible
For their first Walt Disney World Vacation and Disney Dream Cruise
Sept 16-25,2011

And if you could create one with classic Disney Characters for Sonia and one for Brittany for their Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic, Disneyland- Dec 17-23, 2011. That would be great.

I keep seeing things I like that you do.

Can I get 3 zebra names like this one
AK M & M Zebra Brittany.jpg
To say :
Sonia
Tony
The Clark’s
And For Cassie 3rd birthday and Ari 2nd birthday can I get both of these?
Celebrating My Birthday MMD Kameron.jpg
Celebrating My Birthday Pink Abby.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your talents. They really add magic to our vacations!!

I had a t-shirt design made for our party to wear to let everyone know we were with my son on his birthday. Well, we are going back to disney for my daughters birthday and want to do the same. The design i used before is on a break and was wondering if you could help me out.

Here is the design she did for my son:
MickeyMouseMickeyHeadHarrison%252520from%252520web.jpg

I want something very similar. We will be using red shirts for everyone and i will use the transfers for dark shirts. Since we are going during christmas I do want them to have some christmas coloring to them. I like this design of yours:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/XTUcL4ic/New_Christmas_Curved_with_Char.html

I like the boarder, the green and instead of mickey and minnie in the middle I would like for my daughter's name to be there. Her name is Harper.

Do you think this is possible?

Linda,

Might you be able to make a pair of Disney Ears in black with 2011 in the big center with characters peeking around the numbers etc?

1. Kaylee
2. Megan
3. Mom
4. Dad

underneath: Walt Disney World

-Jose

Hi Linda,
I just saw the name fills you do and they are so nice! Could you do the
following for me?

Character Mix Name Cody.jpg ( with the name Justin and the logo Disney Cruise Line 2012)

Character Mix Name Cody.jpg ( with the name Brayden and the logo Disney Cruise Line 2012)

Mixed Character Name Boys Papa.jpg ( with the name Russell and the logo Disney Cruise Line 2012)

Princess Name Kim.jpg ( with the name Jessica and the logo Disney Cruise Line 2012)

Thank you so much. I hope your should is doing better!!

Jessica
Hi there, thanks for your response. Here are your name fills.:goodvibes

Hi Shadowwryter...i'll try and describe best I can (I don't know how to share link:sad2:) Could you please..
Do your Alice in Wonderland Bubble Charactor (w/other characters as well) Saying
"Today is My UnBirthday" and another w/ "Today IS My Birthday"

We sooo appreciate it!
Hi there, here is your requests.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter