Share a WDW moment: It’s a Star Wars Weekend! It's today - BUH-BYE!!!!

This is it! We leave in 30 minutes...!!

My big luggage:

30066_1308271589659_1316648229_30723725_41538_n.jpg

My carry on!!

30066_1308271669661_1316648229_30723726_7902035_n.jpg

The girls nabbing breakfast!!

30066_1308271709662_1316648229_30723727_4181818_n.jpg

My sis -- staying to watch the house!!

30066_1308271789664_1316648229_30723728_3988090_n.jpg

BYE!!

Just thought I'd make a quick post. Just got home from seeing Vickie, Robert, Jordan and Natalie. Had a fantastic couple of days, but boy is it hot!!!

Guess we have to wait a week for her to start the trip report.

OMGosh, it's so close, it's SCARY!! :scared1: :laughing:

I better make a checklist to make sure I don't forget anything (camera), otherwise, I'll end up (camera) forgetting something like (camera) a hair brush, or something (camera).

Thanks, Keala -- I almost feel like I KNOW you -- you are such a sweetheart. Don't you wish you could involve EVERYONE in on your trip, when you go? Not that you really want everyone to deal with, but it's so good to share...! ;) I guess that's why we're hooked on the DIS! :laughing:

...I'm wondering if I'll have time in the a.m. before the flight to make another post...I'll probably make one tonight of our progress... stay tuned!!!

vickie! you are toooo funny! LOL! Me too! YOU ARE THE SWEETHEART! :hug: Yes!!! Especially everyone here on DIS...everyone's so supportive and positive it's sickening! LOL! just kidding! We HAVE to make it a point to meet someday...hopefully in the near future, our trips will overlap or you will make it here again! Can't wait to hear how your trip is going!!

vickie! you are toooo funny! LOL! Me too! YOU ARE THE SWEETHEART! :hug: Yes!!! Especially everyone here on DIS...everyone's so supportive and positive it's sickening! LOL! just kidding! We HAVE to make it a point to meet someday...hopefully in the near future, our trips will overlap or you will make it here again! Can't wait to hear how your trip is going!!

Yes, absolutely we will have to meet up! :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm changing my font to GREEN because I'm sitting at my computer -- here at ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS in Concierge!! We have had SUCH a good time so far, it's kind of winding down...today was our 2nd day at DHS, and it was just about 5 hours, and tonight:

BOMA!!! :dance3::dance3:

Yes, my DH made a surprise ADR at the concierge desk yesterday -- he knew how much it meant to me to get another TS dinner (we had an EXCELLENT dinner at O'hana's with my BFF!!!! Can't wait to give details), and especially at my favorite place...I am so ready to eat that delicious food!

Tomorrow is our last FULL day -- we will spend it at MK, our 2nd day of that park. Our last day is Saturday, when we'll skip over to AK for a few hours, then head to the airport with ME's help.

It's been great...can't wait to share it. ;)

Love you guys!!!

Vickie

I love Boma! Have a wonderful time at AKL. Its one of my most favorite places anywhere.

hey vickie! so glad to hear you're having a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it! WOW!!! Your DH made a surprise ADR?!?!!? GOOD JOB!!!! We just loved Boma...anyway, missing you here on the boards...can't wait to see lots and lots of pics!!

(yawn!!!)

It's Sunday night...all the bags are unpacked (well, mine & DH's), my clothes are ironed for tomorrow's work, and I have yet to download the 100's of pictures we took...

but I can't wait to get started on my TR!!! :cool1:

:rolleyes: Hopefully I can make some headway tomorrow after work... ;)

Hooray you're back! It is a little sad isn't it?? :sad1: I am in the same boat...sorting through 100's of pictures. i am a picture taking fool! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

you're back!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! You better let us know as soon as you get your TR up!!

Okay -- I'm thinking by this Thursday I can start on it...I want to start now, but can't!!! Got choir practice tonight, and a home group meeting Weds night... :yay: I'm ready to get started!!

Hooray you're back! It is a little sad isn't it?? :sad1: I am in the same boat...sorting through 100's of pictures. i am a picture taking fool! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Tink, let's see if I have you beat: I've got 1.2 GIGABYTES in pictures!! I downloaded them to my computer last night, and it took all night...and I don't even have them uploaded online to start my TR yet!!

I really feel like I'm reliving the trip when I do the report, so I am excited to get to it...that will take away the sadness, a little. :)

Can't wait to see your pics and hear all your news!

Welcome home!

Thank you, ScotsMinnie!! I got quite a few pictures of Melissa and her family, too -- sorry it will take until Thursday at the earliest that I can get to it...!! popcorn::

Thank you all for checking in with me!! :hug:

I can't believe you are letting life get in the way of a TR.:lmao: Just kidding, I know how it is.

Can't wait to hear what all you did and how Natalie liked it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter