Share your Bundt pan recipes here, please!

Its not going to help my diet :rolleyes: but I bet I love it. I'm going to sub 1/2 fat creme fraiche for the sour cream to help reduce the calories:goodvibes

I tried this one today and the family loved it. I left out the pecans because DS doesn't like them and it turned out just fine.

Pineapple Bundt Cake recipe

1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple (SAVE JUICE)
1 cup pineapple juice (saved from can)
3 eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup coconut
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup butter

Melt butter; add coconut and pecans; set aside.

Mix together cake mix, juice, eggs and oil; beat 3 minutes at medium speed. Layer pecans/coconut/butter mixture in bottom of Bundt pan, then spoon cake into pan. Spoon pineapple on top of cake batter and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool for 1 hour; place in cake container and cover.

I wanted to post an update on the Black Russian Cake I posted earlier...I made it yesterday for our super bowl party and completely forgot to put in the 3/4 c. water! I thought it would be really dry, but I just baked for 30 min instead of 40, and it was nice and moist inside, and slightly denser with a heavier crumb than if I had put the water in. I placed a piece of plastic wrap on top after I inverted it out of the pan (I let it cool in the pan for about 10 min.) to keep in a bit of moisture, too.

Oh and I used a large cook and serve pudding b/c i didn't have any instant in the house! (is it scary that I have all the ingredients on hand all the time?? lol)

I made it in the Nordicware stadium bundt pan...I just love all those shaped nordicware pans! :thumbsup2

Hi everybody:wave2:

I was looking for something in particular and saw this board...Ive been a disboard member for awhile and never knew about this:headache: so I thought I would just jump right in here if its ok and give you a great tasting plus very easy to make bundt cake recipe

Orange Juice Cake

1 Box yellow cake mix
1 cup orange juice
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 small pkg instant lemon pudding

mix all ingredients together...pour mixture in bundt pan..Bake at 350º F for 45minutes

GLAZE:: 2 Cups powdered sugar
1/2cup orange juice

when cake is warm to the touch but not hot, poke holes all around it and pour glaze...you can also make a powdered sugar glaze with a few drops of milk and drizzle on top once cool

this is a real yummy cake but watch out...it goes quick:thumbsup2

two things:

1) Paula Deen's Gorilla bread (very similar to monkey bread, except she puts a small piece of cream cheese in the middle of each buiscut and OH! it's sooo good! Food Network has the recipe for those who are interested.

2) ice rings! Put some pretty fruit in the bottom, cover with water and freeze. Just run some warm water over the bottom to loosen it and get it out.

Yes, ice rings, one of my fav uses for a bundt pan! I do use a bit of the UNfortified--alcohol inhibits freezing-- punch in place of the water, no melted watery taste, if it lingers
I vertically line up sliced lemons, limes & oranges. My bundt is old & has many deep ridges in it that make this easy. It is easier & uses less fruit if you lay the slices face down in the bottom of the pan, pour a little punch over, semi-freeze, add another layer etc
Flowers--such as unsprayed nasturiums or roses--are lovely, too. I sometimes add herbs (if they go with the punch recipe) for color, too~
There are a million very pretty ways to decorate the mold.

I also will bake meatloaf or casseroles in the bundt pan as I think, it cuts down on baking time & makes it less likely to have a rare or undone bit in the center~

Jean

My mom loves orange cake, so I had to pull this back up to get the Orange Juice cake recipe to make for her birthday. I bet she'll be pleased. Thanks.

1 white cake mix
5 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
3 boxes intant pistachio pudding (small boxes)
9 oz. Cool Whip
1 cup cream

With an electric mixer, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Add milk, water and 2 boxes of pudding. Mix well. Pour into bundt pan, bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Don't overbake. Very important! - cool completely before frosting.

Fold together Cool Whip, 1 box of pudding, and cream. Let the frosting stand for 15 minutes before putting it on the cake. Refrigerate cake until ready to serve.

Warning: Not low fat

1 white cake mix
5 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
3 boxes intant pistachio pudding (small boxes)
9 oz. Cool Whip
1 cup cream

With an electric mixer, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Add milk, water and 2 boxes of pudding. Mix well. Pour into bundt pan, bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Don't overbake. Very important! - cool completely before frosting.

Fold together Cool Whip, 1 box of pudding, and cream. Let the frosting stand for 15 minutes before putting it on the cake. Refrigerate cake until ready to serve.

Warning: Not low fat

Sounds yummy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter