Shhhh super secret trip pre trip report

Just printed off the planet hollywood vouchers for 20% off the a la carte menu....such kind sharing disers on here :thumbsup2

I will be able to print off our boarding passes on Wednesday for out and back.....it's all becoming very real now :banana::dance3:

It's so exciting getting to print the boarding passes and stuff - makes it real :thumbsup2

Always feel the countdown has started for real when I can print the boarding cards. :thumbsup2

Really pleased you got the ADRs you wanted. :goodvibes

Always feel the countdown has started for real when I can print the boarding cards. :thumbsup2

Really pleased you got the ADRs you wanted. :goodvibes

Thanks ....boarding passes printed woo hoo, as you already saw Planet Hollywood voucher bought and printed......now just to wait........

This month Jo
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Its finally November :yay:
Hope all is coming along nicely xx

Ms Poppins said:
Hope time goes fast for you :goodvibes

It's going at a great pace.....seeing Shrek tomorrow.... Another surprise for dd....she thinks we are going to a play her aunt is involved in hee hee hee....... Only 14 more days :-D

Tickets....or should I say confirmation email arrived today.....a little disappointing as had been watching the post for past few days...confirmation email is just not the same as the little wallet with all your holiday docs and information... Ah well.... I'm still going to DLRP!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter