Shhhh super secret trip pre trip report

cdsmiler81 said:
We added two adults to two separate rooms in march, and breakfast WAS included. No problem what so ever. :)

C x

Wow that's brilliant... Thanks for the info....does the extra person get a key card thingy??? No biggie but would be great if he could have his own lol no need for me to pop back from parks to meet him on arrival on Wednesday. :-D

Wow that's brilliant... Thanks for the info....does the extra person get a key card thingy??? No biggie but would be great if he could have his own lol no need for me to pop back from parks to meet him on arrival on Wednesday. :-D

I think we had a key card per adult OR 2 key cards per room. Hard to tell as we were 2 adults per room! lol Basically we booked 1 adult 1 child in one room, 1 adult in another, and added one additional adult to EACH room. We had 2 key cards per room...... Someone who had more than 2 adults per room might be able to advise more! lol

Hope that helps a bit!

C x

Thanks so much Kizzy for all that info.....I should have waited ....I bought him a 1 day 2 park hopper but really cheap 46 euro....I never even considered an ap! Always assumed they were too expensive :confused3 should have known someone on here would have it sussed!.....Sure I will just have to go again! :cheer2:

So when checking in I just tell reception husband will be joining us in 3 days - I don't need to have an ap or anything just to pay room tax. Will they let him buy breakfast have heard it has gone up in DH so think he may have to pay 30 euros per day!!! he can eat in Park on the Friday as he will have a ticket for that day ....I may take a pan o choc back to room on thursday ;).

Delighted he is able to join us....he is going to a work thing in Paris on Thursday and won't be back until about 10pm so no point buying a ticket for that day! I presume he will have no problem getting a train back to DLRP at that time of night????

So so excited - keep chopping and changing my meal times....doing Inventions on the Wednesday night thats the night dh joins us and he loves the buffet there! Also know am having dinner at chez remy on Monday....plan to use our hotel fastpass on the ride and then have dinner :yay:....must go make more plans ;)

Living like Queens in DLH and using coupons in TGI Fridays :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: what are we like?!!!

Thats a great price for your DH's ticket :thumbsup2 No point spending more then you need too either, the discounts make the AP attractive but in practice I've never tracked if we really made huge savings. I love the feeling of a bargain though!
The little tax you pay for the couple of night DH is with you includes breakfast :cool1::cool1: now thats a bargain! I also wouldn't add him til the day he arrives and just explain you purchased a ticket for him. There will be no trouble.

Everything is coming along lovely Jo :goodvibes

Great news that your DH can come along too :thumbsup2

We always get at least 2 room key cards so you won't have a problem there :goodvibes

Living like Queens in DLH and using coupons in TGI Fridays :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: what are we like?!!!

Thats a great price for your DH's ticket :thumbsup2 No point spending more then you need too either, the discounts make the AP attractive but in practice I've never tracked if we really made huge savings. I love the feeling of a bargain though!
The little tax you pay for the couple of night DH is with you includes breakfast :cool1::cool1: now thats a bargain! I also wouldn't add him til the day he arrives and just explain you purchased a ticket for him. There will be no trouble.

Everything is coming along lovely Jo :goodvibes

Coupon using queens love it :rotfl2:

Cannot believe breakfast included delighted! May do EMH then come back and meet him for breakfast at 10:00 on the Thursday before he heads to paris :cool1: might even feel like a real family holiday!!!!

Will take your advice and add the day he arrives :thumbsup2

Great news that your DH can come along too :thumbsup2

We always get at least 2 room key cards so you won't have a problem there :goodvibes

Thanks for that....he is in Paris all day Wednesday goes direct from airport but does not have to be in Paris until midday the next day and home...oops ....back at DH late - so we can have breakfast together and he can come home and not disturb us if he has key....we need our beauty sleep before EMH lol. We have all day Friday together :cool1:

So excited it's all coming together :dance3:

After reading Rottie's highs and lows and seeing the wonderful photos of Chez Remy I went straight to the reservation line and booked our first day dinner at Chez Remy......plan on using our hotel fastpass on the ride and the head straight into dinner :cool1:

Monday - chez Remy for lunch and Annette's for supper

Tuesday - Blue Lagoon for lunch and Rain Forest Cafe for supper

Wednesday - Toad Hall (if open) lunch and Inventions for dinner (DH joining us:lovestruc)

Thursday - Lucky Nugget for lunch and Planet Hollywood for dinner

Friday.....last day :wave2: Walts for lunch and Cafe Fantasia for final waffles pixiedust:

Booked all the ones possible to book and now just have to wait 49 days :joker:

Lovely restaurant choices you've made. We're booked for Chez Bistro Remy too on our first day, can't wait :thumbsup2

I found a link for restaurant dates in October on Twitter (for Toad Hall) - they'll probably do the same for later dates at some point so might be worth signing up if you haven't already. I just follow all the DLP stuff and have loved seeing all the new decorations, gets you really in the mood :goodvibes

After reading Rottie's highs and lows and seeing the wonderful photos of Chez Remy I went straight to the reservation line and booked our first day dinner at Chez Remy......plan on using our hotel fastpass on the ride and the head straight into dinner :cool1:

Monday - chez Remy for lunch and Annette's for supper

Tuesday - Blue Lagoon for lunch and Rain Forest Cafe for supper

Wednesday - Toad Hall (if open) lunch and Inventions for dinner (DH joining us:lovestruc)

Thursday - Lucky Nugget for lunch and Planet Hollywood for dinner

Friday.....last day :wave2: Walts for lunch and Cafe Fantasia for final waffles pixiedust:

Booked all the ones possible to book and now just have to wait 49 days :joker:

Jo pleeeeeeeeeeeeease come back and tell me if I need Mickey Waffles in my life! I've been humming and hawing on whether to try and fit these in!
I love all your choices! Infact I'm now starving!!
Next month Jo, next month!!! :yay::dance3::yay:

All caught up on your plans! Sounds like you've got everything sorted - brilliant meal choices.
How lovely that your hubby is going to join you after all! I can back up the breakfast thing - we add extra people to the room almost every trip and have always been able to get breakfast. Just make sure you tell them hes arriving when you check in so they print 3 people on easy pass - that's what breakfast is based on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter