• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shoes!

Same. I developed a pain in the arches of my feet after the last holiday. When I get up I am like arrrrgh and limp but what is weird once I get walking can walk for miles and miles. In the morning same exruciating pain. It developed after all the walking over consecutive years at the parks. If you can recommend a comfortable sandal I can buy online, that would be brilliant! Anyone else developed this problem? ‍♀️

Same. I developed a pain in the arches of my feet after the last holiday. When I get up I am like arrrrgh and limp but what is weird once I get walking can walk for miles and miles. In the morning same exruciating pain. It developed after all the walking over consecutive years at the parks. If you can recommend a comfortable sandal I can buy online, that would be brilliant! Anyone else developed this problem? ‍♀️
I have this off and on. For me it’s plantar fasciitis combined with heel spurs (I also have heel pain on my left heel). Shoes with great arch support helped me. I found the pain mostly went away when I tried Under Armour shoes (was wearing ASICS before). You can also try rolling a frozen water bottle under your foot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter