Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

It's really looking like this promo will be hard for several of us, me included, to complete. I'm already seeing people offering up help to others and I'm wondering if people who be comfortable having their names added to the post on the first page. If so, let me know which stores you can shop at and use someone else's card and once you're no longer able to help out (don't need any more booze, your cupboards are full and you're done with home renos :P ) I'll remove your name from the list.

Not sure about anyone else but i have cash miles that i was hoping to use and those offers aren't happening in Ontario so if someone wants to have $10 worth of free stuff at one of the stores that has a coupon for that, let me know!

When it comes time to connect with someone who graciously offers to help you out the easiest way is to take a screenshot of your card from the APP and then share it in a Private Message.

I can do a Thrifty Foods shop, I'm always there and rarely spend less than $50.

Ugh time for my "living on Vancouver Island sucks when it comes to these big AM promos" rant. :crazy2:

I don't need $160+ of anything from Rona, Lowe's or Ace.
Rona & Lowe's both have a "buy one tube of adhesive (about $7.50 each) for 20 AM and STB". I live on VI too (wouldn't be anywhere else), and have done Rona online and picking up Lowe's tomorrow. I thought Ace had the same deal but seem not to now, but you can at least sign up for their newsletter for 10 AM. :cool1: Those two purchase will enable me to go from 800 to 1200 AM, unattainable otherwise. :)

my card:

wife’s card:
1. safeway

on my way slowly, but on my way nonetheless!
Yep, that's my list so far too! I was at Shell to pick up 3 books, but had the smaller vehicle which didn't need gas at the time, and they were out of LCBO gift cards. So I did put in a bit of effort. I'm so spoiled though I have a 3 minute commute to work - driving 10 minutes out of my way is a hardship for me! Ha Ha (yes, I know you Toronto area peeps aren't feeling sorry for me!)

Here's another quick and easy coupon... link your AM card to your Samsung account. You don't need to install the app, nor even have a Samsung phone, just open an account, do the link, and BOOM! :flower1:

Thanks for the idea, I think i did this last time there was a Samsung one but it;s a great idea for me to check! :)

Yippee, got my first STB points posted to AM account. As mentioned earlier, Lowes shows "BONUS REWARD MILES" only, no mention of STB. Quick posting, too, I only bought the adhesive online two days ago, haven't even picked up from the store yet.

For those of you who are looking for "no cost" coupons .. if you haven't done any of these promos before you might be able to take advantage of the suggestions in THIS POST on the first page.

I make several updates to the first page throughout these promos and it doesn't hurt to glance at it occasionally in case you need a quick response or if you want to check how others are seeing coupons print and then post that's in THIS POST

Last edited:
All my miles from Shell posted, except the ones for STB. I guess I'll chat with them to make sure that the opt in is working

Re: Ontario Shell gas.

For those that have been successful in getting STB to work, what did you use? I used the booklet coupon in-store and it didn't work. Does printing the one from the website work?

Re: Ontario Shell gas.

For those that have been successful in getting STB to work, what did you use? I used the booklet coupon in-store and it didn't work. Does printing the one from the website work?
yes, it seems that the coupon isn't scanning correctly in some locations and a work around is to get the cashier to key in the bar code manually. Check to be sure the correct one appears before you complete the transaction. Then I suggest you contact airmiles and let them know the exact location that's having problems with the coupons because this is on them to fix!

yes, it seems that the coupon isn't scanning correctly in some locations and a work around is to get the cashier to key in the bar code manually. Check to be sure the correct one appears before you complete the transaction. Then I suggest you contact airmiles and let them know the exact location that's having problems with the coupons because this is on them to fix!

Thanks Donald, sounds like I need a good cashier.

well...better late than never.

Finally back from the city. I haven't even really had time until yesterday to sit down and plan out what I could do. I was able to pick up a flyer from Shell when we filled up the tank to head home.

I'm not sure I'll get all 7 done. My question is...are Sopbey's and Safeway separate partners. If so....I might be able to get my sister to complete one for me...and I'll do the safeway one for her.

Other than that...I will be doing
1. Safeway
2. Shell
3. BMO opt in ( we will meet the 350.00 at partners )
4. Global Pet Foods
5. Children's Place - get the new grand daughter some starter things
6. Airmiles Shop - xmas gifts for the boys on Black Friday/cyber Monday.

I was hoping that I would be able to MAYBE do the Safeway Liquor. I'm the only one who drinks in our home...and honestly....I don't drink often. And we just found out that our office will close the week of xmas...and besides the only 2 paid days we get, they are limiting us to using only 1 day of holidays during that time :sad1: So I just can't justify spending 150.00 on alcohol when it's just me drinking it. I probably spend that in 6 months :rotfl: That's alot of bottles of Bailey's for my weekend morning coffee. :rolleyes1

Oh well, I'm not going to over extend just for the craptastic offers they offered this year :crazy2: Airmiles are you listening...I'm loosing interest in collecting miles when your offerings are so lousy.

So if I order something online from Staples (over $100) but go through Airmiles Shops, will that be 2 offers done or you can't combine them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter