Should I change my PS time for Ohana?

Twirly41

Earning My Ears
Made our PS for 8:30 at Ohana on a night when Wishes is at 10:00. We are hoping to get a table by the window. Do you think I should have made it for 9:00 instead? Not sure we can "stretch" out dinner that long in order in order to enjoy Wishes from our table. If I do call to change our time, do I have to make a new PS or will they just change the time?

Do you have any kids? It always take us 1-1/2 hrs to eat, with a 2yo, and the activities that they have at Ohana. We ate last week at 8:00, for 9:30 Wishes and it was perfect. We were just being served dessert.

You will have to make a new ps, but it's no big deal if you need to. Good luck!

This may sound dumb but, what is wishes? Is it the new fireworks show at MK? I ask because we have O'hana reserv. too and I never thought about being able to see the fireworks?? That would be very cool!

We did this this past week and stretched our dinner our for two hours! It was only DBf and I, too.

Very important - get there early, maybe 30 minutes or more, and ask to be seated within 5 feet of the window. This is what we did on Tuesday and we were sitting with our noses right up against the window (in the good way ;) )!

Edit: Wishes is the new MK fireworks, yes. It's absolutely beautiful, and a must see. This week we tried it four times, once from 'Ohana, once from the Poly beach, once from the Contemporary, and once from the GF. We decided that the 'Ohana/Poly view was the best because of the perspective - at the other resorts, the fireworks look like they're going off over to one side.

Thanks everyone. We decided to go ahead and keep our PS time. We are going to get there early and try to get a window seat. Will even offer to wait a while to get a good seat if necessary. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the info. I am wondering if you all think my 7:10 PS is too early? We thought we could catch the 9:00 water pageant parade after dinner but now it sound like we could see Wishes as well. Should I make our Ohana PS for later?

If you are done eating too early, you can always grab a lounge chair by the poly pool and have an excellent view of wishes. Get your kids a bucket of shaved ice from Ohana to eat while you wait. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter