Should we buy DVC.

I agree with your bf, definitely get a full-time job first. I'd say the same for any sort of financial commitment, having got myself into a pickle with debts a few years ago (credit cards) I wouldn't wish that horrible 'out of control' feeling on anyone. I can definitely understand not wanting to own your own home or delaying it for a while, everyone's situation is different (in our case renting is absolutely the most sensible option for now) However, even renting can mount up what with bills and council tax so if you're not already living together I would rent for a while before considering a joint timeshare purchase. You can still visit WDW in the meantime :) I really hope i'm not sounding patronising with this post, I honestly don't intend to be.. Just adding a perspective from someone of a similar age.

Hey it doesnt sound patronising at all and i went through the same thing earlier in the year and all last year but i have managed to get out of it. I do aggree with what bf said and actually with costs of maintainance etc couldnt see the benefits for now maybe in a couple of years or something will consider looking again. And yeah we want to buy our own house and will be starting to look next year when i finish uni.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter