Show Me a Pic of your most unusual Photopass Pic

brie182

Mouseketeer
I was looking through my photopass pictures from our last trip and most of them are pretty boring, just us standing in front of the castle, the tree. I would love to see pics of unique poses you have used for your photopass pictures. I want to liven things up a bit!

Thanks

I admit my photos are of the "boring" type of me just standing around, but one of the ppl in my group has some cute poses. One is of her putting her arms up in the air, angled out, like she's presenting something/is excited about being there. Another is of her skipping, arms up again, in front of the castle. And, of course, there are the Magic Shots where characters are added to the photos in post-production.

Oh, actually, on a pic with my best friend, the photographer placed us back-to-back. It is in front of the Epcot ball.

Shrek & Fiona at MNSSHP Sept 08.

image11.jpg

I was looking through my photopass pictures from our last trip and most of them are pretty boring, just us standing in front of the castle, the tree. I would love to see pics of unique poses you have used for your photopass pictures. I want to liven things up a bit!

Thanks

On our last trip I was asking the photographers for ideas. They have many. Just ask.

In AK we had to pick an animal to imidate for the pic. They came out pretty funny. We have some of us waving goodbye to a particular park. My DH and I kissing while the kids have their hands on their faces in shock. My favorite one was my idea-my DS's giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Each park has a *magic* shot. MK - Tinker Bell. DHS & Epcot - Stitch. DAK - Simba.

I've done all magic shots plus the following:

MK - In front of pirates, make a hook with your finger. Fight captain hook over by pirates.

DHS - In front of the Hat they can ask you to do "Hollywood pose" or "big arms." In front of tower they'll ask you to look scared.

DAK - Make a lion pose in front of the tree.

We got some funny ones, because my DD wouldn't smile or she hid her face.

tinkerbelle.jpg

animalkingdom.jpg

EPCOT.jpg

goawaytinkbk0.jpg

tinkerbelle1.jpg

I think this one is kind of unusual. :goodvibes We we standing over in this area getting ready to watch the fireworks, and I happened to see the Photopass guy just standing there. So I asked if he could take pictures during the fireworks. He said yes, and told us he would let us know when the best time would be. So we watched for a few minutes and then he called us over, and here you go!:thumbsup2

image020.jpg

Well, I'll bite on showing fun photopass pics.

This is my favorite we've had, although DD12 is even more mortified by this one than she is pretending to be:

image040.jpg

I love the classic "oh, we're so scared by the Tower of Terror (even though it has a crane right by it)":

image62.jpg

Also from HS, I love this one, mainly because we look like one big happy family, but it's really my BIL and his son, plus my DD and me:

image045.jpg

At Epcot, we ran into a photopass photographer who took about 10 pictures of us, whether we were ready or not:

image087.jpg

Then, we have this weird one:

image122.jpg

We've never been able to figure out why he made us do all this!

I love the one in my signature...their faces are amazing....tinkerbelle? How did she get there?

Thanks. LOL! :cool1:
The one where it's a close up of her face and it looks like she is looking at Tinkerbelle out of the corner of her eye up top...well I picked that one as my free photo last year, and the guy was cracking up so much and he took it around the room and showed it to everyone. LOL!
We leave tomorrow for our trip and I told her she better do some nice smiles this year...so she's been practicing! :lmao:

I think this one is kind of unusual. :goodvibes We we standing over in this area getting ready to watch the fireworks, and I happened to see the Photopass guy just standing there. So I asked if he could take pictures during the fireworks. He said yes, and told us he would let us know when the best time would be. So we watched for a few minutes and then he called us over, and here you go!:thumbsup2

That is an amazing picture! I might try that, although it would be of me and then my daughter covering her ears. :)

Well, I'll bite on showing fun photopass pics.

This is my favorite we've had, although DD12 is even more mortified by this one than she is pretending to be:

I love the classic "oh, we're so scared by the Tower of Terror (even though it has a crane right by it)":

Also from HS, I love this one, mainly because we look like one big happy family, but it's really my BIL and his son, plus my DD and me:

At Epcot, we ran into a photopass photographer who took about 10 pictures of us, whether we were ready or not:

Then, we have this weird one:

We've never been able to figure out why he made us do all this!

Thanks for sharing your pics. The last one made me laugh. :). We will have to try the tower of terror one.

I thought there was a more recent thread than this, but I can't find the one I'm looking for, so this will do. ;)

I've seen some strange Photopass pictures, but this one of me and my family takes the cake. I have NO idea why or even when it was taken - was it before or after the posed pictures? In any case, it's just bizarre! And there are two of them!

6a00d8341c98b053ef0133f3872848970b-pi

We got some funny ones, because my DD wouldn't smile or she hid her face.

tinkerbelle.jpg

animalkingdom.jpg

EPCOT.jpg

goawaytinkbk0.jpg

tinkerbelle1.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I love the second to the last "Where dreams come true" pic, it's priceless!!! It looks like she wants to smack that pesky Tinkerbell out of the picture!

I don't have the picture handy, but I got a nice one of my wife embracing Mike Wozowski. The photo was ok, but adding the custom caption, "We're engaged!" made it priceless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter