Show Me a Pic of your most unusual Photopass Pic

This is a bit unusual. The photographer forgot to add Tink so I put her flying away in the border.

NoTink.jpg

We were at AK seeing Pooh and friends on my DD's first trip and she was kinda scared of the characters so I told the PP Photographer not to worry about getting any of her well I guess he thought I said get lots of her cause when I looked online there were a ton of her but this one made me laugh out loud.... I even have it framed on my wall!

DisneyPhotoImage42.jpg

youthinkdotcom_185512_75173.jpg

Please note my Earrings...My buddies roasted me to no end about the sparklies

(On a side note...Isn't the wife a doll :goodvibes )

This has been. Hands down. my FAVORITAE thread on the DISboard in months. Thank you SO much to all of you for sharing these hilarious/precious Disney photos. I laughed until I cried at the pouty princess, the earrings, and the group staring suprised at a whole bunch of nothing!:lmao:.

POST MORE! I wanna seeeee!!!

This is a bit unusual. The photographer forgot to add Tink so I put her flying away in the border.

NoTink.jpg

That is great! :lmao:

I have a sorta similar one...though of course I can't find it anywhere on my computer now! We were in AK and did the "cradle Baby Simba" pose. When we looked on our Photopass account, they'd actually added him TWICE, each slightly overlapping...so we were holding two-headed Simba, with his heads stacked like a totem pole! :rotfl2:

We got some funny ones, because my DD wouldn't smile or she hid her face.

tinkerbelle.jpg

animalkingdom.jpg

EPCOT.jpg

goawaytinkbk0.jpg

tinkerbelle1.jpg

If there was an America's Funniest Home Videos only for pictures, these would win, hands down! I LOVE your daughter! These are great!!! :rotfl:

I agree with the above poster who said this was a favorite thread! I have not laughed this hard in a long time! Hilarious! I agree, post more!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter