Show your Creative side! Maybe Yavn will see and we will get new stuff

NJ Mike said:
*points downward to sig...*

psst yavn, how about being able to ride space mountain (and other rides)? maybe you click on the ride line and a video of actual in-car ride footage would play? hehe :teeth:
That'll be awesome! Im telling yavn about this next time I see him Thanks For Posting NJ Mike!

doesn't anyone like my idea??

i've had that idea since about 1-2 months back
can't remember really

i like to feel special

I need help!!!!

I have been trying to download this updated paint forever right now I have alittle box that says

Paint shop pro (downloading)
pause cancel

no bar to show you how far etc. How long does it take this thing to download? :earseek:

thanks I need to Design

Mal

Ok, i had to do this one...

but SorcMickey gets to buy the first one if it ever comes out. ;)

~vmk_av10.jpg

Mike what program did you use to create your costume? I am having a time downloading Paint Pro any suggestions????

Mal

ummm paint shop pro... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

seriously, that's what i have too.
sorry you are having problems mal. This thing has been on my comp for a couple years. I'm using version 7.01 (no idea what the current one is). It just fell off of a truck one day and ended up on my hard drive. strangest thing. Wish i still had the compressed file but it has gone the way of the dinosaur. :guilty:

if i happen to come across it, on my...hard drive, i'll let you know. ;)

I am going to try again keep your fingers crossed for me my head is full of ideas I need to Create!!!!

Mal

mal is it that your download times out, and/or you get disconnected before it's done? If so there is a download resume program out there. It's free, i can't remember the name of it right now but i will i'm sure. Anyway it lets you pick up where you left of if you get disconnected on a download. Anyway, let me know if that is your problem, and i will do some searching of the ol' HD and maybe some googling to jar my memory.

Nice Outfit! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Thats Cool! Hey,how do u make costumes that u design?

You are all so talented!!!

You have more talent in your pinky than I do in my entire body!!!

Keep them coming!

LOL, I love that Wolf. VMK really needs some more hair styles.
That is a great start for the TOT bellhop.
Jackoman, I think people are just using microsoft paint to "color" the VMK characters.

I want to make more, these are all so good!

Dnalyensid said:
LOL, I love that Wolf. VMK really needs some more hair styles.
That is a great start for the TOT bellhop.
Jackoman, I think people are just using microsoft paint to "color" the VMK characters.

I want to make more, these are all so good!

thank you! i am not a very good artist and am even worse at paiont but i will try to refine it.

btw does anyone have a good full body toT bellhop photo?

I am using Photoshop as I have always found PSP and Paint to be limited in comparison.

Jackoman use whatever you feel comfortable with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter