Showering on the Fantasy for Tall Guys

LolaNJoe

Earning My Ears
My husband is 6'4" and a big guy. We have been watching cruise videos recently and it looks like he may have a hard time being able to stand upright in the showers. I thought I remembered hearing that you can shower elsewhere on the ship, is that true? If so, where's the best place?

Thanks!

My husband is 6'4" and a big guy. We have been watching cruise videos recently and it looks like he may have a hard time being able to stand upright in the showers. I thought I remembered hearing that you can shower elsewhere on the ship, is that true? If so, where's the best place?

Thanks!

In normal times, you can use the showers in the changerooms of the spa/fitness facility.

However, unless they have recently reopened, they have been closed since the resumption of sailing.

SW

In normal times, you can use the showers in the changerooms of the spa/fitness facility.

However, unless they have recently reopened, they have been closed since the resumption of sailing.

SW
Gyms are closed or only the showers/locker rooms?

Gyms are closed or only the showers/locker rooms?
Only the showers. Gym is open.

If budget allows, the family verandah on the fantasy has a round shower that feels more spacious than the long narrow tub in the standard rooms. I’m pooh sized (wide) and DH is 6’3’’ and we both have plenty of room in the round shower

We had a porthole room (5520) on the Fantasy this month -- boyfriend if 6'2" and had to bend down a bit since the tub is raised higher than the floor of the bathroom. Thank god for the handheld showerhead.

My husband is 5'10" and said his head brushed the top of our shower on the Fantasy. Your husband will definitely have to duck in the shower! One of the reasons we probably won't do a Disney cruise again. My boys are taller than my husband now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter