**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

i've told you a million times and i'll tell you a million more!!!!!! COOL IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think.....

Ok seriously? Calm down.
First of all i didn't say that.
My friend did.
Second of all, why must you make it in giant letters?
Can you not put it NICELY?

I never told her anything. I just said that my friend made REALLY good siggys/avatars.

Read posts twice before you answer in a kafuffle.

Ok seriously? Calm down.
First of all i didn't say that.
My friend did.
Second of all, why must you make it in giant letters?
Can you not put it NICELY?

I never told her anything. I just said that my friend made REALLY good siggys/avatars.

Read posts twice before you answer in a kafuffle.

geez!! i wuz being sarcastic!!!!!!!!! goshes:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Could you make me something Valentines?

Luna:
mickeymineyvalentinesigyf8.jpg

im so sorry its taking so long.. hope u will still like it :)

i've told you a million times and i'll tell you a million more!!!!!! COOL IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think.....

umm.. actually im not.. lol:fish:

Hi, can you make me an avitar and a sig with a golden retrever that says " I love (or you could put a heart) my Zack" and can u put golden sparkles around the dog.:dogdance: These look so great!

dog:-)lover:
goldenretreiversparkledj7.gif

how will this do?:confused3

Wow your signatures are amazing! Could you do one for me with a few different sanrio pictures blended together? (sanrio is the hello kitty company). Also a matching avatar would be nice. OH and it would be great if the sig said Flowergirlbecca.

flowergirlbecca:
sanrioavmh8.gif

sanriosigoc1.jpg

how does this look?

Hi can you do a heroes one. The NBC show, And can it be pink and black with the cheer leader.

Please and thank you!

HI there i am wondering if you can make me a Mardi Cra<----- ( SP )
sig that says happy mardi gra<---- ( SP ) but make sure its spelled correctly lol and can i have a matching avater well ty

hugs!

cuteswimgirl

I hope I caught you in time! Instead Of a Valentines Day One could I have one with this image and the Clique series ( go under google images and search for The Clique by Lisi Harrison ) books with the name Massie on it?

The image:

ICONATOR_476e87d939b8d056783de85456ebb804.jpg

I hope I caught you in time! Instead Of a Valentines Day One could I have one with this image and the Clique series ( go under google images and search for The Clique by Lisi Harrison ) books with the name Massie on it?

The image:

ICONATOR_476e87d939b8d056783de85456ebb804.jpg

Random : (LOL)

I Love those books!!!!!

HI there i am wondering if you can make me a Mardi Cra<----- ( SP )
sig that says happy mardi gra<---- ( SP ) but make sure its spelled correctly lol and can i have a matching avater well ty

hugs!

cuteswimgirl

fixing sp.... its Mardi Gras

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter