Single Parent Meets

We received a complimentary up-grade from Pop Century to CBR, My 53rd birthday is July 16th - what a birthday gift that was!!!

DS 7 and I will be in the World August 17 until August 26.
DD6 and I will be there at almost the same time (August 19th - 29th)

4729610834_12286b0e29.jpg

We received a complimentary up-grade from Pop Century to CBR, My 53rd birthday is July 16th - what a birthday gift that was!!!

OMG!! That is great!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about the upgrade?

OMG!! That is great!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about the upgrade?

Sorry for the delay with my response, Dis Destinations e-mailed me with a promotion code and a choice of CBR, PO River, PO French, CSR, OKW or SSR and my DD11 wanted CBR.

Once again sorry for the delay.

Hello to all

Single custodial Dad and DD 11 This will be our 11th Disney Trip and we still can't wait to get there. Happy vacationing to all of you out there.:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Hey, my DD7 and I will be there July 8-12!:thumbsup2

Sorry for the delay with my response, Dis Destinations e-mailed me with a promotion code and a choice of CBR, PO River, PO French, CSR, OKW or SSR and my DD11 wanted CBR.

Once again sorry for the delay.

No problem. Thanks for the info and congrats on the upgrade :thumbsup2

Hi everyone myself and my 2 yr old son will be cruising fom barcelona on the 10 th sept arrive wdw on the 24 th there til 30th have a great vacation guys :))

Hi.
I will be at Disney with daughter 7, son 6 from august 14-20

Ive read about a lot of single parents with kids having a good time!
:)

I'll be at ASMu with my DD9 and EXWK2* October 16 - 19, then it will just be my DD9 and I staying at BLT February 19 - 23.

*EXWK2 = Ex-wife's Kid

This was our 5th trip (since our split) and we had a wonderful time!!! DD and DS and I just spent 6 glorious and exhausting days at the WDW, sleeping minimal hours at BW. We try to make each trip unique by adding something new each time, in addition to enjoying our favorite things. We finally went to AK and Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest. Disney Quest was great for my DS9 since he loves video games and it was 100 degrees outside that day! :sunny:
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that "YES, it can be done!" For you fellow single parents, relax and enjoy making new memories with your kids!!

My DD8 and I do the same thing. We make each trip a different focus. One trip was dedicated to dining. We ate everywhere, DxDP. We dedicated another trip to swimming at all the pools. Yet another trip was dinner shows.

Myself (28) and my ds(3 1/2) will be there in october. Would be nice to have a companion his age, or close for a day at one of the parks. Anyone going at that time? We're also hitting MNSSHP on the 31st.:upsidedow

Hey everyone! I think I posted here when I brought my babes there in December for her birthday and she has informed me, in no uncertain terms, that we will be back there this year too. SOOOOO, I've booked Dec 4-10th 2011 if anyone is planning ahead! Hope to see you all there!

Wow I wished that we have met sooner my son and I would love to have a partner in Disney.... We invited friends to come with us in Nov.16th-25th :banana::banana: We was there last December ...very nice time .....decided to try turkey time. My son is nine and he has been going twice a year since he was nine months old( Thank goodness for DVC :lmao:)

My 6 year old son and I are up by Disney/universal alot and I know he would have a lot of fun with more kids to play with! Anyone ever looking for a disney buddy feel free to get ahold of us!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter