Single Parent Meets

Hi there

I am a single parent and will be travelling on the Fantasy on November 10 from port canaveral. So thats me and DS who is 7.

Very excited since this is our first Disney cruise.

If there are anyone going on the same cruise, please let me know!

Sylvia

single mom going to WDW with DD9 December 8-15th, Haven't told her we are going yet so not sure if she will want to just hang with me but now single would be fun to chat with others that love DISNEY as much as we do.

Any single parents going for christmas week?

i will be there with my 3 12/20-28 staying at pop if anyone would like to meet up for some adult conversation!

this is the first trip where it will be just me and the kids (one of my aunts usually hijacks our trips) so im sure i will need a little break a time or two!

Single mom with a 5 year old We are heading on the Dream for Dec 9th then WDW from the 13th to the 16th. It is our third trip and I officially love it so much!!! its becoming a yearly tradition with me and my Daughter :D

I am a single mom of two boys and we are going on our second Disney Cruise on Jan 18th 2013 to the Western Carribean on the Fantasy. Are there any other single parents out there going to be on this cruise? Last year I was content to spend time solely with the kids but they are older now and I don't think they will want to hang out with me much :)

Anyone visiting January 13-18 2013?? I will be traveling alone with my infant son. Send me an e-mail at Apeters767 at gmail.com

Hi all

Single mom also traveling with another single mom. My son is 10yrs old her daughter will be 18 so they dont have much in common. Would be nice for him to make a friend on the trip. We will be staying at the Disneys Sports from 8/18-8/22/13 and then on to the Disney Dream. :cool1:

Hi there, single mom (40) spending Presidents' Day weekend with my outgoing 6 year old son. Any others going?

Good Morning all...

Yet another single mom.. going with my 2 boys 5 and 61/2 years old.
May 15-22, 2013.. for Star Wars weekend!

We are staying at POP.

I am taking my son for a surprise trip. He will be turning 16, and he loves Star Tours. His birthday on the 20th of May. It is so hard keeping this as a surprise. I would love to meet up with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter