Singles/Solos/Adults Food&Wine 2014 Roll Call!

Me & mom Sept 28-Oct 1 at Ft Wilderness.

Epcot F&W all day Monday 29th & Tuesday 30th.
Love F&W and this will be my first time not having to drive home that same night!
Woo hoo!!!!

Going for ToT 10-Miler and F&W from 10/2-10/7! Can't wait! I was originally going to go solo for the race, but a friend decided to join me since the trip is during my birthday.

Hubs and I are staying at Pop Century Oct 24-Nov 1. Went to F&W last year with my adult daughter and had to bring my husband this year because he will love it! :cool1:

Alrightly folks ... it looks like I've got everything up to date. I'm probably going to have very limited internet access over the next week, so if it looks like things aren't updating, fear not as I'll check on things hopefully by next weekend.

Hi! My husband and I are staying 10/22-10/29 at Saratoga Springs and Caribbean Beach!

Me and DH are going to be there with a my son, daughter-in law, daughter, her boyfriend and my daughter-in-law's parents. September 24-28 at POR. Can't wait!

I will be there Oct 8th - Oct 12th. I am going solo for the first time ever any where since I have a ASCP conference in Tampa and thought I would stay on Disney grounds so I can enjoy MNSSHP on Oct 10th and also catch the wine and dine fest at Epcot. I sure would love to catch a group to hang out with since I have never traveled solo before.

I will be in Orlando from 8th september till 18th september. Staying at the international drive.

Back from my business trip, and I think I've got everything updated.

Just a reminder folks, this thread is focused on the Food & Wine time frame around Sept/Oct/Nov as that seems to be a great time for adults to gather around WDW. Also, it's going to be next to impossible for me to keep up with all the other months of the year ... :goodvibes

I will be there September 19 - November 10, 2014 :cool1:

Now a full time CM in Epcot, so looking forward to F&W

Oh yeah, the new Spice Road Table, in Morocco overlooking World Showcase Lagoon is a Must Do !

Bookmarked this thread, I will check back when it gets close to F&W and give any tips

Brocktoon, this thread is a really awesome idea :thumbsup2

I will be there September 19 - November 10, 2014 :cool1:

Now a full time CM in Epcot, so looking forward to F&W

Oh yeah, the new Spice Road Table, in Morocco overlooking World Showcase Lagoon is a Must Do !

Bookmarked this thread, I will check back when it gets close to F&W and give any tips

Brocktoon, this thread is a really awesome idea :thumbsup2

Very cool! ... we now have an 'insider' for F&W

One more for your list!

I'll be there 9/30 - 10/8 staying at the BWV!

I simply can't wait!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks to this site, and great thread I booked my first solo trip to WDW. The great comments and posts about solo trips inclined me to pull the trigger. Also the F&W fest sounds awesome.
I'll be at POP 9/30 - 10/4 very flexible hoping to fit a lot of F&W in.

I know not for this thread but I was considering the MNSSHP as well, no clue still searching on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter