Sister Wives

Eh Maddie's pregnancy photos don't look that crazy to me. I mean every pregnancy is different and even if the baby does come early that doesn't mean she was pregnant before she got married.

My friend is having her 1st and everyone said she looked like she was having twins or was much further along then what was possible. We all looked like big jerks when the doctors confirmed she was only 7 weeks along. For whatever reason her body just retained fluid very quickly. She is only 4 months now and looks like some women do at 9.

Really!?! How do we know this? Did I miss an episode? :confused: And I could have sworn we saw Maddie's wedding at the end of last season - I'm confused why the first episode of this new season seems to have gone "back in time". There's even scenes where Robyn is still pregnant. Somebody please clue me in...

Maybe they showed previews of it last season at the "Tell All"? I know the wedding was in June and the last season ended in June. The turnaround time for episodes isn't that quick, since the first episode of this season was about what they filmed in March of this year (which makes it interesting that they had scenes where Robyn was still pregnant since she had the baby in January. I must have not seen those scenes, it seemed like she wasn't in this last episode very much).

Tony found an answer. Kody can mortgage one of the houses to pay for it! :laughing:

I'm glad that you said that. I heard him say that, too, but at the time I figured "I must have misheard him-he didn't really say what I thought he did." But sure enough, that's what he said!

I'm glad that you said that. I heard him say that, too, but at the time I figured "I must have misheard him-he didn't really say what I thought he did." But sure enough, that's what he said!

Yeah, I had that same "he didn't really just say that!" moment.

If she had any sense that should have sent her running. If the wedding is a stretch for the parents, they should be willing to step up and pay, or downsize the event. And I'm quite sure none of that is the happening.

Mykelti said she wanted to get married in a park yet turned her nose up at the backyard suggestion. I know there's a difference but with the entire cul de sac and 4 backyards I think it can be made very park-like. I imagine having a wedding at the houses would save money.

I was laughing so hard when Christine said Tent is a 4 letter word. I can agree with her. I kinda think Mariah is a brat. She's to old to be so whiny. Yes, Meri messed up forgive her and move on.

I was laughing so hard when Christine said Tent is a 4 letter word. I can agree with her. I kinda think Mariah is a brat. She's to old to be so whiny. Yes, Meri messed up forgive her and move on.

LOL, you should post that on the lengthy thread on TPAS about the tents in Tomorrowland.

And I agree Mariah is behaving like a spoiled brat. She needs to move on already. She's going to have trouble finding perfect people to spend her life with.

Last edited:
So I watched most of the last episode. I swear the new drinking game word will be "Nancy". Is it just me or are the entire clan relying on Nancy to fix everthing? It seemed like no one wanted to talk unless they consulted Nancy first. Just my opinion

So I watched most of the last episode. I swear the new drinking game word will be "Nancy". Is it just me or are the entire clan relying on Nancy to fix everthing? It seemed like no one wanted to talk unless they consulted Nancy first. Just my opinion

No joke! :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

I wonder if she even has time for other patients!

Just got caught up on all of the episodes so far this season....Is it just me, or is Mykelti's fiance weird? I get creeped out every time I see him......
He's absolutely repulsive and Truely is the only honest one in the bunch. She thinks them getting married is gross, which is probably how they all feel, but she's the only one willing to say it out loud lol.

Last edited:
He's absolutely repulsive and Truly is the only honest one in the bunch. She thinks them getting married is gross, which is probably how they all feel, but she's the only one willing to say it out loud lol.

I agree. lol

They have stated that Mykelti is spontaneous and rushes things. This may be one of those instances.

Did Maddie and Caleb live together before their wedding??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter