Sister Wives

Seattle doesn't sound like the sort of beach honeymoon she had in mind. I'll be curious to hear how they ended up going there.

Sorry, but I just don't care for Tony. I understand they incorporated certain colors into their wedding and maroon was one of them but I just don't think Tony looked dressed up enough for his own wedding. His pants were ill fitting, I didn't like the maroon shirt and his hair was a mess. IDK, maybe just me but there's just something about him :crazy2:.
And has it ever been determined just what he does for a living?

Seattle doesn't sound like the sort of beach honeymoon she had in mind. I'll be curious to hear how they ended up going there.

If they are coming up this next week it's going to be cold and wet. Not the kind of beach honeymoon I'd be wanting. Seattle in the winter can be a mixed bag of weather but generally always raining and cold. Might get to throw in ice and snow depending...

No ones talking about the wedding episode?

What a doof Cody is for forgetting about the rings. Maybe do some research next time...

He also made the ceremony and day waaaaaay too much about him. His kids must roll their eyes behind his back so much.

No ones talking about the wedding episode?

What a doof Cody is for forgetting about the rings. Maybe do some research next time...

He also made the ceremony and day waaaaaay too much about him. His kids must roll their eyes behind his back so much.

Yes. Unless a lot was edited, I thought the same thing. Just get to the basic vows already. Even Janelle made a reference to that. And to forget the rings even if it's not the norm in their ceremonies, it's the norm in most weddings. They had one of the younger children as ring bearer.

I haven't watched yet, but I'd be shocked if Kody didn't make it all about him. I really think he has all those wives and all those kids just so there are more people on the planet to adore him.

Just from the previews I thought this would be strange. I have never heard about keeping the dad from seeing the bride in her dress before the ceremony. Even on his kid's wedding day it has to be about him.

Did anyone else think it strange that if Tony and Mykelti are engaged, Tony did not attend Madison's wedding.I was wondering where he was. I assumed he would be with his future family at their daughter's wedding

Did anyone else think it strange that if Tony and Mykelti are engaged, Tony did not attend Madison's wedding.I was wondering where he was. I assumed he would be with his future family at their daughter's wedding

Tony was there. He was wearing sunglasses during the wedding and there was video of him dancing with Mykelti during the reception.

I haven't watched yet, but I'd be shocked if Kody didn't make it all about him. I really think he has all those wives and all those kids just so there are more people on the planet to adore him.

Just from the previews I thought this would be strange. I have never heard about keeping the dad from seeing the bride in her dress before the ceremony. Even on his kid's wedding day it has to be about him.

This is becoming the norm. The last wedding I was a bridesmaid in the bride refused ANYONE to see her dress except her MOH and her mother. We had to wait until the wedding day. No pictures of the dress and no seeing her in the dress. Weird. The last few I've attended it's been the same, except they let their bridesmaids see the dress but no one else.

This is becoming the norm. The last wedding I was a bridesmaid in the bride refused ANYONE to see her dress except her MOH and her mother. We had to wait until the wedding day. No pictures of the dress and no seeing her in the dress. Weird. The last few I've attended it's been the same, except they let their bridesmaids see the dress but no one else.

I guess that makes more sense. I haven't been to any weddings in a while. But I still think it's odd that she would keep just dad and Caleb from seeing the dress.

But then I also don't get the couples who find out the sex of their baby and keep that from everyone else. It's their big surprise. I really only ever care just to be nice. ;)

Tony was there. He was wearing sunglasses during the wedding and there was video of him dancing with Mykelti during the reception.
I just realized I turned it off a bit before the end. Was it at the end that he was shown. I will watch the last few minutes tonight as I dvr'ed it.

I just realized I turned it off a bit before the end. Was it at the end that he was shown. I will watch the last few minutes tonight as I dvr'ed it.

The dancing was at the end. Him watching the wedding was in the middle but it took me a minute to realize it was him. He had on an ear piece and sunglasses.

Seems like the wedding went off the way they wanted it to - that elk cake blew my mind! :rotfl2:

I personally would have been mortified :rolleyes: by Kody's sermon and vows but they must have known what they were getting into when they chose him. Overall it looked like a happy day and I'm happy for them. Kinds seems like a lot of fuss for such a small crowd though.

Glad that someone else remarked that Tony looked a mess for his wedding. Now I realize that the wedding just happened this weekend, so not really a part of this week's episode, but He looked unshaven and uncombed.

And..maybe not appropriate to say (but as a special needs mom I notice). He is just "off" in his mannerisms.

I guess I don't get the comments about Tony being "off". Surely she sees that too. There are plenty of things about him I'm not fond of, but don't people who are "off" deserve to find someone to marry as well?

My daughter didn't want my husband to see her in her wedding gown until her wedding day. The only way he would have beforehand anyway would be if I showed him a picture of her from a fitting. One of my favorite pictures and videos from that day is when he saw her for the first time in her gown in the lobby of the Boardwalk.

Now that I think about it, my father didn't see me in my wedding gown before the wedding either. It's not like I was determined that he wouldn't, but there was really no reason or opportunity for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter