Skipping HS?

I considered skipping it this trip, after I heard about TGMR closing (my favorite at DHS). If it weren't for TOT, toystory and Fantasmic we'd definitely skip it, but my older kids are insisting on doing TOT, so we'll spend part of a day there. But I fully understand why people would skip it if they didn't have hoppers.

Rock n Roller Coaster and Fantasmic in the evening is the best thing going at DHS right now. If you feel you can go without those than skip it and get more out of the AK.
Good point. Having seen fantasmic (many times at DL and twice at HS), I'd rather get a chance to see ROL and explore AK at night more thoroughly.

Sounds like for you it's easy to skip. I still find it's worth it for me with the 4 rides and some of the shows (I like Little Mermaid, Muppets, Beauty and the Beast) plus Star Wars fireworks are fun to me. It also allows for a park day to not be so intense, I'm planning on getting out by 2 and not returning until 7:30-8:00 for the fireworks.

We are skipping it for our February trip. With all the closures, etc it just didn't make sense to burn a day of admission this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter