Skyauctions $199 sale (plus $20 admin fees) is back!

well now that you sent that email I am sure your certificates will come thru...:rotfl2:

I bought 2 on Tuesday and still don't have anything. I did email them yesterday asking when I could expect to receive them, and got the same email as you all did, saying it takes a day or two to process. With tomorrow being a holiday, if I don't hear something today I don't expect to (sadly) until Monday.

well now that you sent that email I am sure your certificates will come thru...:rotfl2:
yeah, the squeaky wheel!:lmao:

I bought 2 on Tuesday and still don't have anything. I did email them yesterday asking when I could expect to receive them, and got the same email as you all did, saying it takes a day or two to process. With tomorrow being a holiday, if I don't hear something today I don't expect to (sadly) until Monday.
That's why I emailed them again this morning...I'll post back if I hear from them.
Good luck to us all!pixiedust:

The certificate expires Nov 30/09....does that mean that travel has to be completed by that date, or could we check in on Nov 30th, check out Dec 6th?

We usually travel the first week of Dec because historically our children have a day off school the first Friday of December. We usually use that as our travel day, but could back the trip up by a week to use the certificate if we had to.

It's been 48 hours now, and no certificates. Bah!!!!

However, the charge just went thought my credit card TODAY, so hopefully they'll show up soon.

In a related note, I was googling around, and found somewhere where someone said that you could also see availability at weeksworld.com (a sister site to getawayweeks.) I checked there and it shows MUCH more availability (including that 3 bedroom Grand Beach THIS September/Early October.) I don't know if once we have certificates in hand that the selection will be better than getawayweeks is showing, but I sure hope so. I'm not in the market for one quite that large myself, but I'd like a good choice of where to find a 2 bedroom.

I just purchased 4:50 july 3. I checked my email and I recieved a letter. Is this the certificates you are all talking about not recieving? Or is this just a standard letter acknowledging my purchase sent out automatically?

Thankyou for purchasing your Resort Vacation Week Cerificate at SkyAuction.com.
Your certificate number(s) to use to book your resort vcation week(s) are:
xoxoxo/xoxoxo (Actually has numbers)
Your ceriticate number(s) has 2 codes in the form of xxxx/yyy. The xxx part before the"/" is your Certificate Serial Number. The yyy part agter the"/" is your authorization Code.
To search availavility and book a reservation please go to http://www.redeemavacation.com.
etc. etc

So I got these 2 numbers instantly. Am I still waiting to get the "certificates" then? Thankyou

It's been 48 hours now, and no certificates. Bah!!!!

However, the charge just went thought my credit card TODAY, so hopefully they'll show up soon.

In a related note, I was googling around, and found somewhere where someone said that you could also see availability at weeksworld.com (a sister site to getawayweeks.) I checked there and it shows MUCH more availability (including that 3 bedroom Grand Beach THIS September/Early October.) I don't know if once we have certificates in hand that the selection will be better than getawayweeks is showing, but I sure hope so. I'm not in the market for one quite that large myself, but I'd like a good choice of where to find a 2 bedroom.

ok I checked at weeksworld & they have a lot more inventory!
but HOW do you get it?
skyauction does not have a phone number......
weeks world says to check your certificate & call the toll free number.
the OTHER sites I have for skyauction to redeem does NOT have these certain resorts listed.
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just purchased 4:50 july 3. I checked my email and I recieved a letter. Is this the certificates you are all talking about not recieving? Or is this just a standard letter acknowledging my purchase sent out automatically?

Your ceriticate number(s) has 2 codes in the form of xxxx/yyy. The xxx part before the"/" is your Certificate Serial Number. The yyy part agter the"/" is your authorization Code.
To search availavility and book a reservation please go to http://www.redeemavacation.com.
etc. etc

So I got these 2 numbers instantly. Am I still waiting to get the "certificates" then? Thankyou

HOLY COW! How come you got yours and I'm STILL waiting for mine when I bought at 9am on July 1st, and the charge went through on my credit card instantly???!??!?!

etc. etc

Sounds like you got your certificate numbers just fine! I have NO idea why mine still aren't here, my credit card was just fine, they processed and sent me a winning notification email right away, but the charge didn't actually go on my card until today. Beats me, but congratulations to you! I sure hope mine come soon. :(

Muffyn, I have no idea how to actually book anything at the weeksworld. Like I said, I came up with that and that it's a sister site by googling around about skyauction certificates. (and where others were talking about there being more availability there, etc) It could be that those who purchase certificates are only offered certain things, even if there is "nicer" availability?

Ok thanks for your answers. I am thankful I guess, and I hope you guys get yours soon then.

Is it over now? I tried to get into it on skyauction as OP had posted but it keeps saying No Records found.

I believe it ended at 5pm today.

I didn't get certificates, instead I got an email asking me if I would still like to cancel my order since it took them so long to fulfill it :)

So are you going with the refund then, Chelley? I've just booked one of my certificates. Thinking about waiting on the other one, seeing if more options open up for my 2nd week.

I think so. We just HAVE to have a 3 bedroom, and I'm worried they won't open up for both our weeks, and then we have to switch resorts or something. Had I gotten those certificates immediately, we would have had a 3 bedroom for both weeks and been just fine. :(

Why don't you send them a response that says you would still like the certificates as long as they still have 3 bdrm units for two consecutive weeks at the resort you were looking for?

I could be wrong but I think the inventory on both sites (getaway weeks and rci redemption) is the same/or very similar (based solely on searching week 50 Orlando) is justs that on the redemption site you are unable to find out unit size or exact dates so I find it frustrating. I prefer the old way of doing things (using the getaway weeks site to find what you want and then call the 1-800 to confirm).

what 800 number?????????

Sadly I no longer have the #. I can't believe I did not record it somewhere. It used to come on the email from skyauction when you won a certificate. Now in the same spot (on the new email certificates), it directs you to the rci redemption web site.

Maybe if anyone happens to have the getaway weeks #, they could post it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter