Skyliner World Showcase Entrance For Garden Grill Breakfast?

ZBSW

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this oftener asked or on the wrong section.

We have a 8:10 Epcot Garden Grill reservation and wondering if we can Skyline from Pop at 7:30 and use the World Showcase entrance.
Epcot will be opening at 9 .

If not we will Lift to the regular entrance from Pop Century.

Thanks for any answers replied.

Yes, you will be able to get to Garden Grill from the IG. But even if you couldn't, buses start about 6:30 AM every day.

Sorry if this oftener asked or on the wrong section.

We have a 8:10 Epcot Garden Grill reservation and wondering if we can Skyline from Pop at 7:30 and use the World Showcase entrance.
Epcot will be opening at 9 .

If not we will Lift to the regular entrance from Pop Century.

Thanks for any answers replied.

Hey, we stayed at AoA in January and did this. WARNING: It is a LONG walk from the Skyliner end of Epcot to GG. You need to leave extra time for the hike, esp if you have kids in the mix.
Pro: If you like, you could take some empty-park photos.
Con: It's just that many more steps on your aching feet. The walk stressed me out because I wanted to get to GG ASAP so we would finish in time for an early Soarin' ride, so we didn't stop for photos (that we actually had time for in retrospect).
So, Skyliner or Lyft work. I'm sure buses would, too.

I would go with Disney Skyliner over the buses-there is no wait for Skyliner and it is much more FUN!

Just be AT the Skyliner Station at POP waiting to fly right at 7:30 AM and you should be in good shape.

Because the Bus Depot at Epcot is so far from the Front Gate at Epcot the walks from the Epcot Bus Depot to GG and from the Skyliner Station at Epcot to GG, are not much different .:)

Anecdotal: I stayed at Pop the first week of Feb this year. Skyliner was theoretically supposed to open at 7:30, but I know of two mornings when they did not start loading guests right away. One morning I used it, we did not start loading until about 7:50. On departure day, I don't remember the time, but it was past 7:30 and guests were still lined up on the bridge waiting for boarding to start.

That's the downside of the Skyliner (and I otherwise love it).

It’s a super easy walk in. We often stay at the BC and it’s a lovely stroll in

once you pass Canada, bear left when you can. Stroll through the rose garden, do not head down the main path, much longer. You emerge next t9 the upside waterfall next to figment and you are there.

i don’t know where the PP went that it was a huge walk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter