Sleeping arrangements in 2-bedrooms villas

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
I've looked through countless floor plans, but I want to confirm with those who have stayed there. Which 2-bedroom villas have 2 separate beds in the living room? We're going with another family and 2 of the boys (our son and one of their sons) want to share the living room. They'll be 11, so i'm not sure how much they'll want to share the sofa bed.

What resorts are you looking at? Many have a sofa and then chair in the main room.

BC and BR are the only two that don't have it I think.

OKW, BLT and AKV Kidani have the sleeper chair in the living room.

SSR renovated and RIV will have the small under the bed pull down Murphy bed as well as the large Murphy bed in the living room,

VGF, I believe has a pull out sofa and small Murphy bed,

BRV, CCV, BWV, BCV and AKV Jambo do not

I had looked at Beach Club and Boardwalk and neither appeared to have a separate chair or bed. I know AKL and BLT do. We're currently booked at AKL for July and are likely going to rebook....just not sure where yet. I also realize the availability may not be there. We own at Poly, so the only option for 2-bedroom is a bungalow, and we don't have enough points for that!

OKW, BLT and AKV Kidani have the sleeper chair in the living room.

SSR renovated and RIV will have the small under the bed pull down Murphy bed as well as the large Murphy bed in the living room,

VGF, I believe has a pull out sofa and small Murphy bed,

BRV, CCV, BWV, BCV and AKV Jambo do not
Only the value rooms at Jambo don’t have the chair. The other views do.

I had looked at Beach Club and Boardwalk and neither appeared to have a separate chair or bed. I know AKL and BLT do. We're currently booked at AKL for July and are likely going to rebook....just not sure where yet. I also realize the availability may not be there. We own at Poly, so the only option for 2-bedroom is a bungalow, and we don't have enough points for that!
You have an option at Poly...book 2 rooms. That's what we do when we stay there. You can request connecting rooms. It's not guaranteed, but most of the Poly DVC rooms are connecting.

Two rooms would separate the families nicely. Otherwise, book a 2BR at Kidani or BLT for the extra bathroom.

You have an option at Poly...book 2 rooms. That's what we do when we stay there. You can request connecting rooms. It's not guaranteed, but most of the Poly DVC rooms are connecting.

Two rooms would separate the families nicely. Otherwise, book a 2BR at Kidani or BLT for the extra bathroom.

That's a possibility. But we like the option with the kitchen and W/D in the room. In fact, I think we're going to go ahead and do the 2 studios at Poly. This way we make sure we have a place to stay. Availability at 7 months is sketchy at best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter