Slide Mount Swap Complete!!!!!

?? about size - any size okay or is there one that everyone always does?

LM3K --- have a wonderful time in Mickey Land!!

Thanks

The sizzix ones measure: 2x2
The store bought ones are 2x2

I bought some at oriental trading a few years ago... you could always buy them and then recover them...I'd be happy to cut everyone a whole bunch out of white cardstock that need them and you could recover them....

:sad2: No SCAL. It's at my mom's house waiting to be put under the Christmas tree. She's a real stickler for not giving gifts early. For now all I can do is wait.......99 more days :scared1:

So, let us know what you want to do...PN96 said she cut for you or I can...or I could pick some up for you.

Let me know what you want to do, and I'll be happy to cut for you!!! That would be no problem at all.. I have the sizzix die and there are some slide mounts on Christmas cheer, I think.. let me look!

Thanks Nancy!!

Yup, Christmas cheer, page 127, 128 will work..
I'll check my others and see if I can find some....

LOL I have Christmas Cheer and didn't know they were on there!!

LM3K --- have a wonderful time in Mickey Land!!

Thanks

Thanks so much!! I still have not packed! It's been a crazy week!

Phooey! You'll love it ;)

It IS wonderful, isn't it??

The sizzix ones measure: 2x2
The store bought ones are 2x2

I bought some at oriental trading a few years ago... you could always buy them and then recover them...I'd be happy to cut everyone a whole bunch out of white cardstock that need them and you could recover them....

Thanks a lot for the offer Nan! Between the two of us, we should be able to get these done no problem! :thumbsup2

It will be no problem... I have some in baseball card page protectors that is how I remembered oriental trading! LOL

I guess I should make a list of the ones I'm interested in.... LOL

I you wouldn't mind cutting me some I would really appreciate it. My scrapping budget is very tight right now as I'm trying to talk DH into booking Disney for next year. I will be happy to pay for the paper and postage.

I you wouldn't mind cutting me some I would really appreciate it. My scrapping budget is very tight right now as I'm trying to talk DH into booking Disney for next year. I will be happy to pay for the paper and postage.

Do you want just plain white ones? If so, about how many? You could use your exacto knife to cut out the center....

White are fine. I'm not sure how many - I guess it would depend on the group sizes. Can I let you know? I don't want to take advantage.

I am going to try to pop on here in the am before heading to the airport. But, if I don't get to, Nancy has agreed to take over while I am gone! Thanks again Nan!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll chat with you all when I get back!

I would love to play! I've never made them before, but my momma can always help me if I need her to. Besides, they look fairly simple. :goodvibes

Hope you have an amazing trip, Erin! :upsidedow

Have a great trip Erin :)

Thanks Cheryl!! I am soooo excited! Talk to you Tuesday!!

I would love to play! I've never made them before, but my momma can always help me if I need her to. Besides, they look fairly simple. :goodvibes

Hope you have an amazing trip, Erin! :upsidedow

Rachel, please play! They are simple...and you have a great mentor!! ;)

Thanks! I am looking to have a great time and get some awesome pictures! (I do already miss the kids a little bit, though. And, we are still home and they are still sleeping away in their beds!!)

Ok...I am turning this over to PN96 for a few days! Please let her know if you need anything! I am off to get get ready and head out in about 2 1/2 hours! WooooHooooo! Talk to everyone Tuesday. If anyone comes up with anything over the weekend that they would like to see on here, post away!!

Nancy - I am going to PM you my cell number just in case you don't have it and there is an issue. It's only an interest thread, but just in case!

:wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2: Bye guys!!

Have a great trip!

Wish I was going with you, but then that would kinda defeat the purpose. :rotfl2:

I still have baggies from the last time, so I will sit this out. I do have the blank plastic frames and the Sizzix dies, so you can put down as an Angel who doesn't need to buy supplies. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter