Slide Mount Swap Complete!!!!!

FYI - for those of you that put in requests already...note that I shortened your Disnames...less typing!! If you would rather it be the whole name, let me know and I can change it back.

One more question...I need some opinions regarding group size...

For example: Group one has one more spot left. If we get interest from 2 or 3 more people, would anyone be opposed to making the group a bit bigger, or do we want to keep it at 5? I would not let it go over 7. If we had 8 slots, I could make it 2 groups of 4. Group one was just the example I used, but the question really stands for groups A - E and I. Just let me know what you think!! :thumbsup2 Thanks guys!

:flower3:Good Morning, sitting here waiting to push post right at nine (six for me)

I would like spots in:

Group A general disney
Group D Fab 5 - Goofy
Group E Princess - Snow White

Thanks!!

oos, looks like my computer is a couple seconds off!

No worries!! Got you in and I was ready and waiting / getting things set up anyway! Have a great day! Check out the last couple of posts...some questions / info for the players!

Morning Erin!

I'd like to sign up for:

Grp. A Gen. Disney
(I am fine with you expanding the group to 7 or breaking it into 2 groups of 4 if you get 8 sign ups. Whatever you want to do.)

E. Princesses--Ariel

F. Parks--DHS

You'll be a FABULOUS hostess. Looking forward to a great swap!

I'm okay with 7 or even 8, if you split up a group like princesses then you wouldn't get everything, would rather make 2 extras then not get the whole group.

Good luck with your first time hostessing, you will be GREAT!!

Morning Erin!

I'd like to sign up for:

Grp. A Gen. Disney
(I am fine with you expanding the group to 7 or breaking it into 2 groups of 4 if you get 8 sign ups. Whatever you want to do.)

E. Princesses--Ariel

F. Parks--DHS

You got it!!! Thanks for signing up!! I think this was a good starter swap for hostessing!! I actually am going to send you a pm about something else!!

I'm okay with 7 or even 8, if you split up a group like princesses then you wouldn't get everything, would rather make 2 extras then not get the whole group.

Good luck with your first time hostessing, you will be GREAT!!

I agree...these are easy enough to make...shouldn't really be a hard thing to add a few. I just want to be sure everyone is ok / aware that it could change!! I think it will be great if we can actually get a complete princess set! Thanks...so far so good!!!

Morning Erin!

I'd like to sign up for:

Grp. A Gen. Disney

E. Princesses--Ariel

F. Parks--DHS

Traci - I had taken that last spot in parks...really just to complete the group. I am totally willing to give it to you. Or, you could start a new group (since there are only 4 spots, it will be easier to fill). If you choose to start a new group, you can keep DHS or pick any of the parks as it will be totally open. Let me know. Whatever you choose it fine with me!!

I have to get ready and head to the store...groceries & scrap supplies!!! So, I will pop back in right before I leave to check for any changes. Then I will be back in a few hours after and check back in. I don't anticipate any issues so it should be fine!!

I think expanding the groups is fine :) I'm also happy to do another parks group if you need to fill the second group.

Traci - I had taken that last spot in parks...really just to complete the group. I am totally willing to give it to you. Or, you could start a new group (since there are only 4 spots, it will be easier to fill). If you choose to start a new group, you can keep DHS or pick any of the parks as it will be totally open. Let me know. Whatever you choose it fine with me!!

Oops, missed that one. Could I switch to Animal Kingdom for the new group then? That was what I really wanted in the first place so all is good.

I'd love to play, but I've got about 150 bookmarks to make for my FE gifts for the cruise (I finally decided on something!).

Have fun!

I'd love to play, but I've got about 150 bookmarks to make for my FE gifts for the cruise (I finally decided on something!).

Have fun!

Awwwww!!! C'mon Jennifer!!! They are easy and quick! Think about it a little more!!

I think bookmarks are a great idea for FE gifts!

just checking to see if anymore spots filled up....will we just go with what we have or combine the disney groups?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter