Slinky Dog Dash - rate this compared to SDMT and Barnstormer

I'm not really a fan of coasters or drops but I do enjoy BTMR, SDMT, and SDD. The barnstormer is too rough and too short of a ride for me- its not scary but not fun either. I find SDMT and SDD to be about the same intensity- they both are very smooth rides. I think SDMT seems to be less intense to some because there is more around to distract from the actual ride where as on SDD if you look down you see the ground below you. I tell everyone to give it a try- it's really a fun ride.

Okay, I'm gonna add Big Thunder to my list for our next trip! I'm also a ride wimp but I want to experience this stuff at the parks! :D

Big Thunder was my nemesis. I got scared when I went there as a kid. Ok I wasn't a kid I was 13 whatever!

I didn't come back to Disney until 22 years later. I decided to try it again and conquer it. Now is one of my favorite rides. Try to get on front of the train on your first ride as front seems slower and less intense that the back of the train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter