slo’s FRIDAY 4/12 poll - Golfing 🏌🏻🏌🏻‍♀️

Golfing - Are you a golfer and how long have you been golfing? (m.c.)

• I am a golfer

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • I used to be a golfer

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • I am not a golfer

Votes: 71 78.9%
  • I’m a male

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • I’m a female

Votes: 66 73.3%
  • I started golfing when I was under 20yrs old

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • I started golfing in my 20s or 30s

• I started golfing in my 40s or 50s

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I started golfing in my 60s or older

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
The Masters Tournament is on this weekend, and many of us may be watching it to see who gets that coveted green jacket. But this poll is not about The Masters, it’s about golfing. The Masters is just what inspired this poll. So with Spring here and the weather getting warmer for many of us, let us know…..

Are you a golfer?
How long have you been golfing?
(m.c.)

For Me……I am not a golfer, but I’d like to be. I always said that I would like to take golf lessons after my DD20’s softball career ends, and now that the end is near, I’m not sure what I will do. I still would love to learn, but I really want to travel more too. I also would like to learn how to scuba dive. There’s only so much money and time, so I need to decide what’s most important to me and I’m thinking the travel will win - there’s so many places my DH and I want to see. We’ll see what the future holds.
IMG_1647.png

Not a golfer but I have “duffed” a few rounds over the years just to be social. DH is a serious recreational golfer and as activities go, it’s pretty expensive. It would never be worth that kind of money to me.

I've done mini golf a few times, does that count???

Never did real golf. DH has his clubs from about 50 years ago. But has never been golfing since we met. It was a college thing. Hmmm wonder if they are worth a million dollars.

I won’t watch the Masters but I do know how to golf. Went a few times with the man who was on his high school team. He played down in Florida with his bro and Dad a few times a year. He would have watched the Masters and any other sport on TV, LOL.

I used to golf when I was kid. It wasn’t my thing I found it boring. Maybe as an adult I would feel differently. I will not be watching the masters, it’s like watching paint dry to me. Maybe I do still find it boring :rotfl2:

I finally went to Top Golf in December and it was fun, but I'm not sure I see myself being a regular.

I am not a golfer. I used to go to the driving range as a teen, just as a fun activity with friends. It was well before the Top Golf era. DH used to play golf all the time, but his clubs have been sitting and collecting dust. It's probably been 15-16 years since he last set foot on a course. When his dad retired, he bought in a 55+ golf community. He was always trying to get DH to golf more and get proper things in place for tournament play, but it never happened.

I love golf -even though some days it doesn't look like it! It's an individual game that requires a lot of focus and the ability to manage emotions ...it will test your patience for sure. I play a couple times a week and in a local league. Truth be told, I'm an average player and probably wouldn't play as much if it weren't for the friendships and social aspects of the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter