Votes: 96 80.7%
  • I put salt on it

Votes: 69 58.0%
  • I’ve never had corn on the cob

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Love it. If it is fresh, we boil it. If it is Schwans frozen corn on the cob, we microwave it. Either way, all it needs is a little (salted) butter.

Love it! I prefer the yellow/white corn combo; it's deliciously sweet. We only steam it. Add the shucked corn in a pasta insert in the pasta pot and add 2" inches of water, steam for 6 minutes.

My family loves it and so do I! I boil it because we don't have a grill. Butter and salt. If the corn isn't as fresh as I would like I put a bit of sugar in the boiling water-my grandmother always did that.

Love, love, LOVE Corn on the Cob! I cook it many ways...I boil it when I'm cooking a lot of it but I also grill it for that nice yummy taste! while on FB one day I saw someone microwave it so I tried it out....not only do you remove all of the silk when you cut off the end but you can control how well done the corn is. I don't know about every one else but I like my corn hot and crunchy.

We love it. We usually grill it, wrapped in foil. Depending on our mood, wrap it up with butter and my DHs made up seasoning or we grill in the husks and do elote, Mexican street corn with mayo, cotija cheese and some tajin or chili powder... yum.

Love it, eat it all year round. During season eat it fresh, out of season buy frozen. We boil it and I put butter and salt on mine. We are actually having it tonight and had it earlier in the week as well.

I love corn on the cob but I would have loved better to been able to get on the DIS my usual time this morning to answer your poll. This is the first time all day I could get on. :(

Microwave 2 minutes in the husk...... I'll have to try that trick for desilking ! Oh yeah, our nearby farmer's market usually has the BEST bi-color corn. Didn't have it last week, though :sad:

I love it! We only using get in once or twice i The summer as it is often pricey here or not the next quality. I love when it is sweeter. We boi” it and I like it with butter.

favorite vegetable.
We don’t grill so I put in microwave with butter and salt.

Our favorite local farm market is opening for the season Tuesday. They open when the corn is ready. I can't wait to get some.

We all love corn on the cob! We prefer to get it local, and we've even grown our own in the past (that was the absolute best!)
I cook it in the Instant Pot. I put the corn on the rack, add a cup of water, and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. It's super-fast and not too hot to eat right away like I find with boiling it. I add butter and salt, and just bought Everything But the Elote seasoning from Trader Joe's and that's an amazing topper too!

I like it and prefer White over Yellow.I usually microwave it. Only doing 3 husk so it works out well. If the butter used is salted we don't add salt. Sometimes I will sprinkle on grated Parmesian cheese.
We only eat fresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter