slo’s THURSDAY 2/22 poll - Birthday Cake Cinderella’s Castle

Birthday Cake Castle - What was/still is your opinion and how did you see it? (m.c.)

• I loved it ❤️

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • I liked it 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • I sorta liked it👍🏻

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I didn’t like 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I hated it 😖👎🏻

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • I hated it and it angered me 😡👎🏻

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I saw it at WDW

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • I saw it in pictures and/or videos only

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • This was before I was born - so pictures and/or videos only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
I thought it was SO weird lol-I only saw it in pictures
There was also this weird cake when I went on my very first trip
Disney has done some odd things over the years lol
1708616213565.png

I saw it in person. Out of the handful of trips I took as a kid, this is probably the most memorable thing, so I like it for the nostalgia. I bought the mug of it during the 50th. It was something different to stand out. If that was my one and only trip ever, I might've been a little more bummed to see that way.

I saw it in person during my first WDW trip at 18. I was disappointed after years of building up the experience in my mind.

We had moved to the greater Orlando area just a few years before, and had APs, so I saw it a lot. I thought it was an interesting concept, and liked the overall look, but that was probably partly due to the fact that I had seen it before and knew I would see it after. I can understand why a first time or infrequent visitor may have been upset.

I didn’t like the huge Mickey arm over Spaceship Earth at Epcot though, and was glad when they finally dismantled it.

Never seen the castle in RL but the photo looks like a diabetic’s nightmare or fantasy depending on how you view the illness.

I didn’t like the huge Mickey arm over Spaceship Earth at Epcot though, and was glad when they finally dismantled it.
I loved that. 😄 I hated the big Sorcerer Mickey hat in DHS, though. It just blocked the theater.

I loved that. 😄 I hated the big Sorcerer Mickey hat in DHS, though. It just blocked the theater.
Yeah, I hated the hat also, although if it had been placed in Animation Courtyard or elsewhere in the park, I might not have hated it quite so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter