Slow Sales Cant Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally find it strange that you came to a public Disney board and your first posts are about not being able to make your pmts.

I would think you are already in some kind of default if you have not paid your monthly pymt for 3 months and you have not paid your dues.

Disney will report this to your credit report and I would feel comfortable saying that most prime mortgage companies don't let you put the past due pymts at the end of the loan.

I am sorry but your posts are very odd. sort of trollish.

perfect was able to make my payments today and get annual dues sent to checking monthly YIPPEE now I get to be disney bound this year whew. my ladies wont be sad !!!!

Are the loans actually held by Disney YES DISNEY FINANCES INHOUSE NOTHING IS REPORTED TO THE BUREAU NEVER HAS BEEN

I personally find it strange that you came to a public Disney board and your first posts are about not being able to make your pmts.

I would think you are already in some kind of default if you have not paid your monthly pymt for 3 months and you have not paid your dues.

Disney will report this to your credit report and I would feel comfortable saying that most prime mortgage companies don't let you put the past due pymts at the end of the loan.

I am sorry but your posts are very odd. sort of trollish.

I do not understand some of you people who have posted on this thread. The OP was simply wondering what he should do about his situation and came to this board for some advice, or perhaps to see if anyone else had ever been in his situation and how they handled it! At least this is what i got from the post. Lets hope those of you who thought this post was odd never have to go through financial difficulty at anytime in your life....

To the OP , i am glad everything has worked out for you and your family!

I do not understand some of you people who have posted on this thread. The OP was simply wondering what he should do about his situation and came to this board for some advice, or perhaps to see if anyone else had ever been in his situation and how they handled it! At least this is what i got from the post. Lets hope those of you who thought this post was odd never have to go through financial difficulty at anytime in your life....

I have been through plenty of financial adversity, to the point that I could not even find enough loose change in my home to purchase a can of formula for my daughter, so I have plenty of first-hand experience, thank you very much...

Re-read the OP's posts - at 6:05 PM yesterday, he "cant meet the monthly and annual fees together right now Should I sell or let Disney sell the package and keep the deed..." yet at 7:36 PM today he reports all is OK. He has owned for several years, knows Disney well enough to know they do their financing in-house and do not report to credit bureaus yet is unaware dues can be paid monthly? Sorry, the sincerity of the posts is suspect, IMO, and that judgment has nothing to do with financial hardship.

And he "will never sale" but he will let Disney just have it??? (That makes no sense)

Believe me no one is more compassionate about helping out a person in need than JimMIA. That said, stay around long enough and read enough threads and soon you too will be able to read between the lines and smell a troll.

Something is just not all here with this one. Sometimes it is more about what is not said, than what is written.

Believe me no one is more compassionate about helping out a person in need than JimMIA. That said, stay around long enough and read enough threads and soon you too will be able to read between the lines and smell a troll.

Something is just not all here with this one. Sometimes it is more about what is not said, than what is written.

SORRY EVERYONE, point well taken.......

MS LA you make my day bright. Damn these pompass *** character on here mostlikely old *** snowbirds who live in FL full of hostility :)))

I am happy your part of Disney the rest of ya I am glad too :rotfl:

Just my opinion, but your best approach might be to pay the 3 months you are behind and instead of paying the annual dues all at once, put them on a monthly auto draft. We pay the annual dues on a monthly basis because Disney doesn't charge any interest or carrying charges so we are money ahead doing it that way.

Exactly what I would ask. Monthly dues, currently is the best way for me to pay with children and expenses a fixed amount each month is far better than a lump sum right after the holidays.

As the OP has apparently solved any proplem he may have had with DVC financing, this thread no longer serves a purpose and is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter