So Heather, Where Are Your Details?

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
Please let us know how magical your wedding and honeymoon were. Inquiring minds want to know.... How were your nerves? And the Groom's?

Heather's back from her magical Disney wedding and I'm sure she'll post the details soon. She's already posting her recaps to the Disneymooners electronic mailing list — http://www.yourfairytale.com/mailist.html

It sounds like she and Andy had a lot of extra special Pixie Dust sprinkled on their wedding day!

:D

The recaps are coming. Each night we sat down in front of the camcorder and reviewed what we did during the day. So we have to go through all of those as well as the notes we jotted down in our Passporter. She's doing most of the writing, although I'll give my version of some of the events. I have the task of preparing all the still photos from the video we footage we shot. Her job, unlike mine, does not really allow her to do these things while at work, so it's a kinda slow process. But rest assured, we're not just basking in the glow of married life! ;)

Hi! Our wedding was perfect, magical, wondeful, I can't say enough about Disney magic! Recaps are forthcoming - Andy is adding his version of things, since we stayed at different hotels the night before, and we'll post the full and complete recaps, showing both sides, probably in the next few days :)
In the meantime, here is a link to some pictures. Andy keeps adding new ones every day, so the page will keep growing. These are kind of blurry, b/c they're from the video camera, but you can get an idea of what things were like. Hopefully this weekend, we'll be able to scan in our professional pictures and add some of those to the page.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=28920399103.22873073503&n=1331949932

Cheers, and thanks for asking!
Heather W (no longer Heather P) :)

What beautiful pictures!! A beautiful bride and handsome groom. Thanks for sharing these. Now my appetite has been whetted and I can't wait to hear more.

Congratulations again to Mr. & Mrs. Wright!

Thank you, Heather and Andrew, and congratulations and best wishes for health and happiness. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter