So what night are you eating at LTT before MNSSHP?

Well, you know when I'll be there but I can't resist posting in any thread about my favorite topics: MNSSHP and MVMCP!!!

We'll be there October 31 at 5:00p at LTT.

Myself, DD and Pjpoohbear and friend........

October 31st at 6:00 p.m.!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Scratch
pirate:

Myself, mom, DD & DS will be there Oct. 31 at 5:05 LTT. I will be looking for you scratch & beattyfamily!!

We will be there with our 13 yr old son and our 3 yr old grandson at 5:30 on October 12th!

Pam

Looks like there's going to be a large DIS crowd on 10/31......we'll be there at 5:30!

We will be there 10/24 at 5:30-the CM told me we got the last table for 5:30. Phew! It's my daughter's 5th birthday so I REALLY wanted to get those ressies. :-D

When you see this girl (DD)....you'll know that's us!!
f8d00650.jpg

Could someone fill me in on this combo? We've never done MNSSHP, but are considering it this fall. I gather tickets are on sale now? Are they non-refundable?

I am a little confused too......I just ordered my MNSSHP tickets for October 26. Is there something special about the Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner? Please fill me in. I have GVC at the Poly so would they make this particular ressie for me closer to our vacation or is something that can be booked earlier? Please fill me in!!!! I have been to MNSSHP before and I loved it. I can't wait to go this time! Thanks everyone! :bounce: :bounce:

Hookeondizney :)

Yes non-refundable and on sale now. If you want to eat dinner at LTT you should call now. When I called this morning to confirm my ressie I was told my date 10/26 is filling up.
I guess I will have the whole place to myself on 10/26!:eek:

I have the very same question.... I wanted to know what's good about going to LTT beforehand before I called and got my tickets....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter