So what night are you eating at LTT before MNSSHP?

Originally posted by akghutton
SamanthaL,
We will be at LTT at 5:30 on the 26th, so you will not be alone!:grouphug:

Should we wave to each other??

I'll be there 10/3 @ 5:50. DH and DS5 & DD2 in tow. Unsure yet of the costumes.

Am I the only person going on 10/3? Looks like most of you are going toward the end of October.

5pm on 10/24 here. I'm also going to MNSSHP on the 28th and 31st but I'm only doing LTT on the 24th.

By the way, it's Tomorrowland you get corralled in before the party, not Fantasyland.

We(Me, DH, DS11, DS4, MIL) will be there at 4:30 on 10/8. I wanted a slot a little bit later, but things were filled up. We will be there in Baseball uniforms - at least that is what I hope. I figured I could get some reuse out of those baseball and t-ball uniforms that the DS's have and the rest of us can wear ball caps and baseball t-shirts!

Not to worry abeyst ... I'm going to MNSSHP on Oct 3. My DBF and I will be at LTT at 5:00 PM (or maybe 5:15 ... I have the exact time at home :p) We haven't decided on costumes yet.

I just booked Oct 31 at 5:20 LTT.
:bounce:
A few years ago we ate at Kona Cafe prior to MNSSHP. That was great too! :sunny:

Originally posted by abeyst
I'll be there 10/3 @ 5:50. DH and DS5 & DD2 in tow. Unsure yet of the costumes.

Am I the only person going on 10/3? Looks like most of you are going toward the end of October.

We will be there too at 6pm. Don't know what our costumes will be though~

I'm glad to see that there will be a few DIS'ers on 10/3 :) I'll have to keep an eye out for lime green.

Party of 3 for 5:15 10/1 LTT I'm going as a dutch dancer. Friend going as Pluto or dalmatian.

Party of 6 for 5:25 10/3 CP

Count us in for 10/3 at 5:30. I was just thinking about MNNSHP today at work because I was getting stressed about and needed to escape for a minute. The thought of the fun we're going to have helped me make it to 5:00!

Oct. 24th @ 5:30pm

Party of 8

This will be DH's birthday!

Hope everyone has a great time!!!

I will be there at 5:40 on 10/3. I'm going solo and meting up with another DIS solo (Macraven) for dinner and the party.

October 3rd seems to be popular with DIS memebers.

Wear your green so we can identify each other.

Cindy:wave2:

That reminds me, does anyone have handy the directions for making the Home Depot Mickey paint chip badges? (Or a link to the posting about it?) I've got the green chips and now can't remember how to get that info again...

Thanks!!::yes::

Bratus913, Miniefan, DisneyDiva58 and RamseyTrio, my sister and I will see you there on the 17th. I think our reservations are for 5:30. Not sure if or what costume we will be in. Looking forward to this trip. Our first MNSSHP and first time at Saratoga. Can't wait!

Me, dd8 and dmom all on 10/31 at 4:00 LTT.
dd is Jasmine, myself and my mom will have orange t'shirts that I made. I might have a little pirate thing going too. (the shirts will say mickey icon + pumpkin symbol = a spooktacular Halloween!

Make sure to say Hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter