So You Want To Be First Do You??? Its Lasting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cloud9: Just woke up.

Because I was cleaning out the freezer that died yet again! :headache:

Again? You need a new freezer. :hug:

Did you catch it early enough that the food you put back into the other freezer was still frozen?

Thanks :) My dad did the lettering for the birthday cake on a piece of parchment paper so I could do a pattern transfer, since I'm horrible at lettering on cakes. I was going to cut the strawberry one to have with my parents, but my dad doesn't want any and my mom fell asleep. So I'll just wait until tomorrow.

The cakes looks really yummy and beautiful Dana. I bet they taste fanstastic.

Starting the day with hurling dinner was enough fun.... :headache:

As I say I started the day feeling sick...although felt better after dinner departed the way it came in :rolleyes:
I've now been awake about 24 hours with mini naps on the first flight.

Sigh...

Need DBF cuddles....

Safe travels home. I was wondering if you were on your way or not this morning.

And....is there anything you want to tell us? Hurling dinner??? :rolleyes1

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to make frosting while down there :lmao: I don't want to travel with it, but the only option I can think of is bringing a hand mixer. I wonder if the villas have cake pans... I know they have cookie sheets in some of them, but I don't know about cake pans.

:confused3 I guess maybe Alison could let us know? Or you could post the question on the thread and see if Bobbi knows as well.

Well, even if they did, I'm sure they'd be nesting pans, which create an angled side to the cake, which is difficult to frost properly. I've been meaning to get good pans, but I just haven't had the chance. Other bills keep coming up. Hopefully next month, I can get some. I'm sure I could just bring pans, my tips, and a mixer and then make a stop at the grocery store for the stuff to make the cake. :)

Oh, yeah, I never told you what happened with that. I never got it. And I won't be getting it. The stupid Department of Education took it because of my student loans.

WHAT?????

OMG! Does this mean that you won't ever get a tax refund until your student loans are fully paid for?

I'd defaulted on my student loans. Until I start paying them back, I won't get a refund. I was going to call them today to start a payment plan, but I wasn't able to. My check wasn't enough to cover all of my bills including that, so I focused on the ones that aren't yet in trouble or that automatically got paid for (my internet and CTA transit card).

Pretty good so far. It's just draining sitting there all day. It sounds like it wouldn't be, but since I'm literally not allowed to do anything but sit and look at the screen, it's very tiring.

Are you allowed to take a break every hour or so? It's not good to be looking at the screen all the time.

You get six minutes of break time per hour you work, but you can use it pretty much however you like. I try and budget it so that I can have at least a fifteen minute break at some point.

I mean, you can look around, but you're not allowed to read or do anything like that. The only thing you can do at your desk between calls is doodle.

That's not too bad. Do you have any other call targets to achieve or is it pretty much just work your butt off whilst you are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter