Soarin over California

I'm not sure the other commenter is correct, unfortunately... or maybe they mean "still World." The official calendar view online shows it switching on 3/1, and if you look at live wait times in the app right now, it's still Soarin' Around the World.

Hoping I'm wrong and it ends up being California since you clearly love the ride, but just tempering expectations 😭
At DCA, through the end of Food and Wine. I assume World will be back on April 23rd.
I think that poster got caught in the wrong forum - it's still California at Epcot, not DCA. (Epcot's had California since September, and people keep wondering when it will go away.)

DCA gets California for Food & Wine.

Just to follow back up- It was Soarin over the World in DCA this week. I was there Mon and Weds. Heading home today, but had a great time at Disneyland Resort this week.

I just saw an article from last week on a website that appears to be affiliated with these forums (there are links to it on the forum pages). The article was about Soarin' Over the World returning to Epcot tomorrow. EVERYONE who expressed an opinion about the different versions of the movie in the comments said they preferred the California version. Given that the article was about WDW, I think we can fairly assume that the commenters weren't all biased Californians.

I'm 99% sure it will never happen, but I wish Disney would get the message and do a new version of the California video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter