Sold out! What are best options?

The best option - wait until all of this passes to go. Park passes, limited rides, limited restaurants, limited resorts, no character pictures and no fireworks? For how much money? :eek:

I have been to Disney World over 30 times and my wife and I went in August 2020 and it was my 2nd favorite trip (only my honeymoon takes 1st place, lol). THAT SAID, I do understand why it would not be a good time to go for people who go primarily for shows and fireworks. On the other hand, however, I loved the light crowds at night due to no parades or nighttime shows.

The resorts we love are opened and only a handful of restaurants were closed. As far as rides, I am not sure of any rides that are closed because of Covid. When we went in August, everything was opened. I also love the fact that people have to be at least six feet apart in lines (wish they would keep this rule forever, lol). I also liked not having to worry about FP.

I do hate the fact that so many people have lost their jobs during this time at Disney (I have friends who lost their jobs). That is what is most bothersome and sobering to me. However, as far as the actual functionality of Disney World right now? I think it is fantastic. We have another trip planned in May. As a Disney pro, I can say I love the "new normal."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter