Solo. Again.

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
So up until 2pm this afternoon my friend and I were getting ready for our LAX DISNEY TRIP. That is when she found out there was a death in the family. So I will be venturing alone early tomorrow morning. I have done this many times in Florida so why I am so nervous now? I have been to Anaheim 2x so its not a complete new area.

So up until 2pm this afternoon my friend and I were getting ready for our LAX DISNEY TRIP. That is when she found out there was a death in the family. So I will be venturing alone early tomorrow morning. I have done this many times in Florida so why I am so nervous now? I have been to Anaheim 2x so its not a complete new area.

I'm sorry for your friend and that you now have to go alone. I find DLR to be a little more solo friendly, so I think you'll have fun. If you can handle WDW, DLR will be cake. Have a great time!

You'll be fine. Disneyland solo is a blast! Just talk to people in lines. The locals are friendly. It might be pretty crowded at DCA since it's the last weekend of Food and Wine festival and we are heading into some PERFECT spring weather. Today was hot, but the rest of the weekend is going to be beautiful.

I felt perfectly comfortable at DL solo. And it was my first ever trip to DL, so I was somewhat nervous beforehand. The only time I was at all uncomfortable was at the end of the evening when I walked back to my hotel. Then I just followed another family rather closely, so that if anyone wondered, it would look like I was with a group, not walking alone. Fortunately, the family didn't seem to notice or mind.

I've never done WDW solo, but I love doing DL solo!

I recommend doing a tour if you can, as it's a great way to make friends and instagramming pictures of yourself at different photo spots can help you feel connected. Have a great time!

My 24 year old daughter did it and loved it!! Posted, FaceTimed and sent tons of pictures. She talked to people in line and while sitting down waiting for the parade. She loves traveling with her family and friends but marks this solo trip one of her best. She did what she wanted, when she wanted…. Proud she did it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter